Author Topic: I'm a newbie  (Read 2659 times)

Offline wiggi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
I'm a newbie
« on: February 17, 2007, 08:13:46 am »
Hiya everyone,
       I'm new to the site and i found it by accident but i'm glad i did. At the moment i have Jaspa who's a 2yr old black male newfie and he's my baby. On the 26th of this month i'm picking up my 2nd newfie puppy who we're calling Murphy and he's a landseer. I also have a little mongrel called Tiny who keeps the big guy in line hahaha. I'll post some pics soon, once i get used to using it. Cya.
mother to: Jaspa - 2yr old newfie
           Murphy - 6mnth old landseer newfie
           Tiny - 9yr old (little paw) crossbreed

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: I'm a newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 08:17:58 am »
welcome to bpo!  i'm sure you'll find lots of stuff and also nice people here!  i'm mom to axle (akita) sheeba (akita chow) diesel and scout (danes, scout is being rehomed today hopefully though) and caine (pitbull) as well as two skin kids and a hubby.  can't wait to see pics!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 08:20:08 am »
Welcome to BPO. I am mom to  Puck the rotti, Farley the crazy Vizsla and our baby weimaraner Rosie.

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 10:33:50 am »
hello and welcome
im got a 7 month old newfie mix called arkyd and a 2 and a bit year old boxer/pointer mix called chav
have fun

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 05:55:30 pm »
Welcome, I too stumbled onto BPO and have spent many happy hours (probably days by now) on this sight.
I'm the owner of 6 furbabies soon to be 7  ::) . 2 Siberians, Marksman & Echo, 2 Coonhounds,Dozer & Gretchen, 1 pointer x, Grizelda and Tealk the Rottie, and I'm waiting on my baby Bullmastiff, Zander.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla