Author Topic: Dazy to the rescue!  (Read 6250 times)

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Dazy to the rescue!
« on: February 17, 2007, 04:47:17 pm »
It snowed here last night.  Dazy is the only dog of ours who enjoys snow.  So she was outside playing with Alyx.  Alyx was sledding.  Dazy was rescuing her from sliding down the hill. lol  Dazy kept grabbing the back of her coat and pulling her off of the sled! LOL  Alyx came stomping in, but couldn't help laughing.  MOOOOOOOM, Dazy keeps rescuing me from the sled, can you keep her inside? 
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Dazy to the rescue!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 05:02:31 pm »
AAAAwwwww poor Alyx and poor Dazy she was just trying to be a good girl and keep her safe  ;D Tell her Libby does the same thing with my wee daughter ~ it is so sweet how attached they become
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Heighway

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Webster at 8 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 06:56:37 pm »
My kids use to come get me to keep Hightower, my newfie, inside when they were on the swings.  Seems Hightower didn't like them swinging and jumping out of the swings, so he would stand in front of the swings and take direct hits to keep them from swinging too high or to keep them from jumping.  I loved it!
Karen

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 07:07:45 pm »
My kids use to come get me to keep Hightower, my newfie, inside when they were on the swings.  Seems Hightower didn't like them swinging and jumping out of the swings, so he would stand in front of the swings and take direct hits to keep them from swinging too high or to keep them from jumping.  I loved it!
OMG, that is hilarious!  I got the funniest visual, imagining this scenario.  Seriously, cracked me up!
I am kind of a big deal!

chaosndestruction

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 08:39:14 am »
awww! How cute!!! I was allowed to sled when I was younger...but we weren't allowed to have any snowmen. We'd build them and Princess our Pyr/springer would destroy them. They never lasted more than a few hours...appare ntly snowmen are dangerous.

Did poor Dazy get banned to inside, so that Alyx could sled without being rescued?

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 08:40:52 am »
awwwww... that is so stinkin' sweet! The visual is priceless!