Author Topic: Pics of Jaspa, Tiny n Murphy  (Read 3105 times)

Offline wiggi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Pics of Jaspa, Tiny n Murphy
« on: February 20, 2007, 06:22:50 am »
Hiya everyone i think i mite have finally got the hang of this pic thing so here goes. Jaspa is my 2yr old black newfie, Tiny is my little cross who i think deserves a mention cos she's the boss hahaha and Murphy is soon to come home to us on the 1st March and he's the little landseer pup. Hope u think they're all as gorgeous as i do
mother to: Jaspa - 2yr old newfie
           Murphy - 6mnth old landseer newfie
           Tiny - 9yr old (little paw) crossbreed

chaosndestruction

Re: Pics of Jaspa, Tiny n Murphy
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:00:47 am »
oh my, what beautiful dogs you have!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 09:05:48 am »
HOLY COW I nearly just fell out of my chair when I scrolled down and saw that little Landseer fuzzball!!!! :D Murphy!! What a little doll!!!!!!! :D
Jaspa and Tiny look like a couple of sweetie-pies too. ;D Thanks for posting pictures!!!!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:31:11 am »
OH MY!  Your babies are adorable!!  I can't wait to see more pics!  ;D

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 09:38:34 am »
"Tiny" is right! I had to scroll back up to find her beside Jaspa on the couch ;D Murphy is adorable, I don't think i've ever seen a primarily white Landseer pup before. Looking forward to more pics, Ann.

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 07:52:52 am »
You must be so excited in anticipation of Murphy's arrival. He looks like a ball of white fur that accidentally got dipped in black ink. Hehe.

Jaspa looks pretty regal in that couch. It's like he's saying, "Don't worry. I've got it pinned down, in case it decides to walk away." Newfs are the best at 'pinning' the floor.
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline wiggi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 07:57:48 am »
Yep i can't wait for the arrival of Murphy which some of my friends can't seem to understand. Once you've got a newfie you can tell which of your friends are the real dog lovers because they're the ones who are willing to get pinned to the couch and covered in drool instead of running out of the house hahaha. Don't you just love doggie slobber hahaha. ;D
mother to: Jaspa - 2yr old newfie
           Murphy - 6mnth old landseer newfie
           Tiny - 9yr old (little paw) crossbreed