Author Topic: Galahad wants his own bed  (Read 2312 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Galahad wants his own bed
« on: July 08, 2005, 10:19:15 pm »
Sooooo Galahad who loves to sleep in my bed, has the last week or so, decided that it is too crowded. He gets up there at first, then after just a little while goes down and sleeps on a giant tiger we have on the floor. But that wont last for long the tiger isnt THAT big hehe.

When Chris goes to work, he comes up again, and takes his pillow and spot. I am seriously concidering to kick Chris out off the bed so Galahad can sleep there lol..... I miss my baby in bed, hubby says I am a needy mom haaaaaa he is just jealous  ;D

Anyway now we need to get him a bed. I have some that are for laundry room and a couple I have given away because my dogs never used them. Now I have a problem though, I want a bed that is nice and good and big enough for him to have even when fully grown, AND I want the kind of bed that you can personalize. I have this thing about colors, his bed is going to be in my bedroom so i want it to match those colors, we have a variaty or shades from offwhite/yellowish to lighter and darker gold, dark green and white. Obviously white is not a real good idea for a dog bed hehe so I have to try and find something in the other two.

Anyone has a bed where you can choose the cover and is a good support for a heavy dog. I think I want the kind that is just like a matress not a lot of framing.

Any ideas?

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Re: Galahad wants his own bed
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 09:01:02 am »
I have Guardian Gear SUV Bumper Bed 42x36 Inch for Rocco.  I put it on the floor in my room and he actually sleeps on it.  I like it because I can vacumn the top of it like the carpet so it always looks nice.  I think the only color it comes in is dark green edges with cream bed part.

I attached a picture of it.  That is not Rocco pictured.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

lins_saving_grace

Re: Galahad wants his own bed
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 09:06:22 am »
I saw one of these at the pet store Sunday...they look pretty cool.