Author Topic: Oops, totally forgot to....  (Read 4047 times)

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
Oops, totally forgot to....
« on: February 24, 2007, 10:42:39 pm »
introduce myself! (how rude, right? lol)  Anyways, my name is Rachel Harris.  I live in Greenville, Texas near Page (she's a seasoned BPO member and intro'd me to the forums...i'm sure ya'll know who i'm talking about) with my wonderful husband and 2 dogs (an all black german shepherd and a black and white shih-tzu (didn't really plan on the black trend...i just ended up with them...hehe)).  I'm 22 and a dog trainer at PetSmart.  I am starting to branch off into private Shutzhund training and handling as well as bomb sniffing and narcotics sniffing.  I am totally loving this site....it was such a good idea so *GO YOU* to whoever came up with it!
My new GSD! He doesn't have a name yet... :/

Onyx: Black German Shepherd - her myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/onyxroxdablox

Sparky: Black and White Shih-Tzu (he likes to play with the big doggies!) his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sparkyboyrox

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Oops, totally forgot to....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 10:45:49 pm »
Welcome! My name is Megan and I'm mom to Maggie, Doberman, as well as a BUNCH of other critters in my family! ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 10:47:28 pm »
rofl
Well, Nice to meet you Rachel. Im Jodi, owned by Memphis (fawn great dane), Zero (brindle/white) and Jigsaw (white with ear mark) Both bull terriers. along with 2 tabby cats (Simba and Kimahri) a black persian mix (Sabbath)and a manx (Lil Meow).  We live up up up up in a nice freezing-our-butts-off town in the middle of Ontario Canada. brrr. So dont even get me started with u livin in texas and our weather being like -35 -45 all week! lol. 
Anyways, lookin forward to stories and pics of your puppers, and good luck with the training and handling :) Its so much fun (i train and handle my bullies and id have it no other way)

Jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 10:47:53 pm »
Well I never welcomed you so I must be rude also.  I'm Kat and I'm located down in Houston with my three rugrats (pups).  I have the fawn with black mask color theme for mine.  So anyway, welcome to the place.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

angelsmama

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 11:18:23 pm »
I'm Cori and I am mommy to many :) Angel is a Rottweiler/Plott Hound mix , Bruiser is  Chow/Siberian Husky , Chewie is a Chow/Passing Salesman mix. I also have a Manx/Siamese mix (she has absolutely no tail at all, she's a rumpie) named Annie who I bottled raised, and Ty a male Tabby with socks. I also have a few gerbils. My "strange" pets are Bob and Hydra, both male Ball Pythons. Bob is 4 feet long and almost 7 years old. Hydra is almost 3 feet long and he will be 2 April 12th.

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 11:29:45 am »
it is addicting!

Onyx: Black German Shepherd - her myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/onyxroxdablox

Sparky: Black and White Shih-Tzu (he likes to play with the big doggies!) his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sparkyboyrox

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 12:00:34 pm »
Hi Rachel! 
My name is Rachel too!

I live in a house with a roommate and a total of seven dogs. I have a hound mix, dobie/pit mix, and weimaraner.  My roomie has a lab and three chihuahuas. needless to say there is never a dull moment at my house!

Welcome to BPO - it is an awesome place... and soooooo addicting!

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 12:09:41 pm »
Hey Rachel! I'm Andi, mom to Koby the dane and Quinn the cat!  Welcome to BPO!  ;D

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 12:13:58 pm »
hiiiiiiiiii!  i'm steffanie, mom to diesel (dane) axle (akita) sheeba (akita chow) caine (pitbull) and chewy (name is still up in the air, he's my new chihuahua puppy) as well as two skin kids and a hubby.  welcome!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

dohertyswissy

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 02:01:15 pm »
how rude!  just kidding!!  i'm heather, mom to a 2 year old greater swiss mountain dog, ranger, and a 9 year old kitty name tigger.  welcome!

oh - and post pictures!!

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 04:46:33 pm »
Hi Rachel, I'm Kristine (mom to Rosie, our 3.97-yr-old Newfoundland). We live in Fort Worth, TX. So anytime you find yourself in the area, we'd love to go on a playdate. Rosie loves the local Fort Woof dog park.
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 11:00:55 pm »
that would be awesome....i've actually never been to a dog park (how sad is that, i always reccomend them and have never actually gone....lol).  my sparky boy would love to go...and onyx will once she is a little older....altho ugh, with how crazy she has been lately i'm about ready to ship her somewhere she can run off energy.