Author Topic: i'm so excited!  (Read 3195 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
i'm so excited!
« on: February 27, 2007, 02:32:57 pm »
today me, axle, and the puppy went SHOPPING!  we got an offer from the petsmart trainer that if i pay for an intermediate class for axle, i'll get a free puppy class for the baby, too.  the problem = the days that the classes are on, hubby works and the times are really iffy on if he'll be home yet or not, so i had to say no.  :'( anywho, we bought the puppy a second shirt (a "summer" shirt), a bed, and a ton of toys.  we also got everybody else some treats, too!  it was a ton of fun to get out and be able to buy little cute stuff, instead of practical, "big paw" things!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

EllieAndBlu

Re: i'm so excited!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 02:45:12 pm »
Chewy is not spoiled, no way!  ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 02:49:07 pm »
Wow, that sounds like you had tons of fun!  I love shopping in general, but shopping for furkids is soooo much more fun! hahaha Great pics of the cute little guy.  Next thing you know you'll need another closet for all his clothes! lol  ;D

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 02:54:56 pm »
he was sooooooooooooo o tired from shopping he is taking his "nap" on his new bed now  ;) ha ha, we all had a blast, the people at the store gave us free dog treats, b/c they said they are cute (like 7 or 8 of them  :o ) he "only" has two outfits, a new bed, a queen size fleece blankie, about a dozen toys, his harness that is studded leather with "jewels" and his leash, and his very own laundry basket (that he took over!)... nope, definately not spoiled.  ha ha.  the other dogs won't use a bed, or even play with toys.  they just want the food, so it's nice to have a puppy who will actually play with the toys and sleep in his very own bed, at least during the day time when everybody is up!
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 04:03:08 pm »
Oh what a little cutie,looks like he really cleaned up shopping today :)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 05:06:35 pm »
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a doll!  This is not helping me at all.  I've been wanting a tiny paw but Lucy doesn't get the idea that she's SO much bigger than the little ones shes been around.  She wants to play with them and well, she almost squished one so I need to wait until she's older.  Keep posting pictures so I can live vicariously through you!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 05:33:34 pm »
Awwww Chewy is adorable in his little shirt :-*
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Kirsti

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 06:19:01 pm »
Awww what a cute little guy! I bet its a blast buying things for the littler pups, but the will grow up thinking he's a big paw! :) haahaa congrats on the new cutie

~K

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 06:19:29 pm »
I need to wait until she's older.  Keep posting pictures so I can live vicariously through you!

surprisingly, with caine, he is REALLY hyper and we thought he might not do very good.  we introduced them VERY carefully and they've done very well!  i sure will post a lotta pictures though!
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)