Author Topic: Double Trouble  (Read 1967 times)

bigdogs@5501

Double Trouble
« on: February 27, 2007, 06:32:00 pm »
They got out- Zoey and Bella. AAARRRGGGGHHHH HHH!!!! At least it was around 5AM this morning and redneck neighbor wasnt up yet. I turned my back for maybe 3 minutes and they split. Not sure, but I think that they went over the fence. So Part II of Plan A goes into effect within the next 2 weeks. I am going to run a hot wire on the bottom and top of the fence. I am hoping one touch of the nose to the hot wire and they will be done with challenging the fence and thier new found limitations. So stay tuned to the Pyr containment update. I refuse to lose this battle.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Double Trouble
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 06:34:50 pm »
i'm sorry but i have to laugh, we're going through the SAME thing with caine right now.  he found a way to squeeze between where 4 years connect (looks like a + and right in the middle is a small hole) and he gets into our neighbors yard.  unfortunately, because it is a shared corner with 3 other yards, a hot wire isn't an option, and neither is replacing that piece of fence because it is also shared.  we tried to "mend" it but that failed.  we tried blocking it, didn't work.  so now, we are desperate for other options and we are going to go to lowes and see what we can find.  good luck, keep us posted!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Anakalia

Re: Double Trouble
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:32:04 pm »
Awww, that does suxes!!  Hopefully Part II of Plan A goes accordingly and you won't have to plan a Part III!  Good luck!  ;D