Author Topic: Hello from me and my crew!  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Tinksgirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello from me and my crew!
« on: February 28, 2007, 03:55:05 pm »
Hello I found this forum for some info on different breeds as im looking for a partner in crime for lake swims, mountain climbling ect... I currently own 3 pit bulls, China is my fat house girl her only job in life is to make sure I never have a place to sit on the couch and to steal my french fries, Zeus is my workin boy Im active in sports with him I do alot of weightpulling with him and will do so professionally one of these days, and Jersey is my lil one and I havent figured out what she will be good at were still waitin on it.  So....how do you post pics??

EllieAndBlu

Re: Hello from me and my crew!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 06:48:53 pm »
Welcome to BPO - it is an awesome place... and soooooo addicting!

My name is Rachel and I live in a house with a roommate and a total of seven dogs. I have Blu (hound mix), Ellie (dobie/pit), and Riley aka "Donkey"(weimaraner).  My roomie has a lab and three chihuahuas. Needless to say there is never a dull moment at my house!

Your crew sounds terrific... cant wait to see pics.... lots and lots of pics!  :)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 08:03:27 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 10:46:06 pm »
nice to meet you!  gotta luv those pits!
My new GSD! He doesn't have a name yet... :/

Onyx: Black German Shepherd - her myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/onyxroxdablox

Sparky: Black and White Shih-Tzu (he likes to play with the big doggies!) his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sparkyboyrox

Offline Tinksgirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 12:01:35 pm »
thanks for all the welcomes.

Zeus is pulling 1893lbs before he goes any further or to shows I want to get him OFA'd.

here are some pics.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:05:14 pm »
welcome to bpo!  we also have a pitbull, caine, but he's not good for anything but snuggling and escaping our yard ha ha.  here's a pic of our boy.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 03:50:30 pm »
Hello and welcome!
I love pitties, they are soooo adorable.
My name is Chris, and I am owned by Keiko, an 8 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther, a 2 yr old great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two 1 yr old rat terriers.

I've tried weight pulling with Keiko at a dog event where they were dong demonstrations .  Lots of staffies there doing that.  It was fun and if she was younger I might have thought about that for fun for her (she enjoys pulling so much.......... lol)