Author Topic: Meet Daisy and Thor!  (Read 1837 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Meet Daisy and Thor!
« on: March 19, 2007, 08:49:49 am »
Since I still don't have my camera, I had to take pics with my webcam. First is Thor(also I have pics with my sister's camera of Thor)
He was given to us because he is supposedly heartworm positive. So we're going to have him retested and then if he is we'll get him treated. He is very ball obsessed and loves to fetch. I just love this boy, he's very good!

Next is Daisy, I'm not sure why we have her. I just came home today and she was in the dog crate. My dad said that it was one of my mom's friend's that gave her up, probably just didn't have enough time for her or something. She's also really sweet I walked her around to go potty and she did both then jumped on me to get petted. Hopefully I can find them both good homes.

Also my foster from last week who went to a Rhodesian Ridgeback rescue, Subie, he and Thor came together but from seperate owners who were brothers.

Daisy will probably be introduced to all the dogs tonight. So far Thor has met Maggie, Roxie, and Marty. He gets along great with them and I'm sure Daisy will too.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:58:04 am by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Meet Daisy and Thor!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 10:18:42 am »