Author Topic: Trying to be a FAIR mommy  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Trying to be a FAIR mommy
« on: July 09, 2005, 06:26:25 pm »
I was responding to a post on the thread about Sanity's pictures, and I felt HORRIBLE because I realized that I havne't posted practically anything about my other two babies. 

Here's Araby.  She's the first puppy that we got.  I got her for Matt's Birthday.  She picked him out when she was a week old.  We got first pick of the females and Matt was scared to death as he'd never had a dog before and was afraid he'd break her.  She crawled up his chest and kissed his chin and then snuggled to sleep in his pocket.  She's been his spoiled rotten baby ever since.

I apologize for not having alot of pics of Araby.  My CD with her pics has fallen off the face of the earth.

Hobo.  He's an adorable little bugger.  That's all you can really say about him. :)  He loves everyone and everyone loves him.  In reality he's Araby's dog.  She's not spoiled though.

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to be a FAIR mommy
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 08:38:55 pm »
Matt is a musician and he likes finding unusual stuff to listen to.  Well he went to Florida and when he came back he had this new song, which we listened to, and we both really liked it.  In it was a girl named Araby, who was named after a James Joyce story, which was named after a racous wild fair.  We didn't find out about the fair thing till later, we just liked the name.  Turns out it fit her to a T.  Here's the song in case you're interested.

http://www.spongeawareness.com/music/araby.mp3

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Trying to be a FAIR mommy
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 08:59:14 pm »
All of your dogs are just precious!...I know how you feel too...I ahve 8 cats, 2 house bunnies, 1 guinea pig & Samson currently...I have a pic of our youngest cat & 1 of Samson on the fireplace mantle but none of the others..I feel guilty about it often!