Author Topic: I never realized......  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
I never realized......
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:46:43 am »
How safe I felt with Grey and Zeus around. Last night we had awful weather [Im housesitting for my parents] and I got scared! [it doesnt take much to scare me] Every little noise spoked me and in the back of my mind all I can think was i dont have Grey and Zeus to protect me. I never realized how safe those 2 boys made me feel! This is the first time I have been alone with my girls with out Ben and/or my boys, and I finally realized how much of a Chicken sh*t I am LOL I WANT MY BIG DOGS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Anakalia

Re: I never realized......
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 01:17:33 pm »
Blair, I totally know what you mean!  Tony's not home a whole lot and in the summer I see him MAYBE 10 min a day, and I was always on edge when he wasn't home.  When we brought Koby home, that all changed, I feel so safe with him here!  If someone even thinks about hanging out in our yard Koby gives the "I'm tough" warning bark. lol  Hopefully these next few days go by fast so you can get home to your boys, I'm sure they miss you too!   

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: I never realized......
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 10:21:13 pm »
This is the first time I have stayed at my parent's house over night, they just moved here like last year. Whats really creepy is, its really windy outside and my parents live close to the beach, so I can hear the wind mixed with the water in the distance and its kinda a creepy sound LOL And another things is my mother's dogs bark at every and anything!!!! Im not use to that, cause Zeus and Grey rarely bark inside the house and when they do its usually for a very good reason. But not these little dogs!!! My parents' house is awesome, its bigger then mine, has a POOL [which I am hoping to be swimming tomorrow!!!!], and I have really no cleaning to do!!!! But its just not my home, I realized how my boys make my house a home!!