Author Topic: Talk about bad luck!!  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Talk about bad luck!!
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:23:34 pm »
I have been having some real bad luck lately!!!! Well tonight I was sitting here eating some jawbreakers, but small ones, type candy. Yeah you cna imagine what happens :-\ A piece of a tooth broke off!!! I have never had this happen and it feels odd, but to top it off, its a tooth with a filling. So now I can feel pieces of the filling breaking off too and slowly that tooth is starting to hurt :( I am ready for some good luck, any one have any to share with me LOL

Anakalia

Re: Talk about bad luck!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 08:25:17 am »
OUCH!!! That makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. Get to the Dentist ASAP!  They can do amazing things now a days.  Tony's tooth chipped too and the filling started to come out and the dentist reconstructed it and fixed his filling, they did an awesome job! I'm sending you good luck vibes!  ;D   

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 08:36:19 am »
Ouch Blair! That sucks. My mom had her tooth break at a restaurant once and was so embarrassed. Now we look back & laugh but then it was really sad. On the good side, her tooth has not budged since getting fixed so good luck!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 10:54:50 am »
It doesnt hurt but boy does it feel wierd LOL I cant stop playing with it ::) Ben says he will make me an appointment to go to the dentist. So i guess till then I get to play with my half tooth LOL