Author Topic: Bear and the squirrel  (Read 2729 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Bear and the squirrel
« on: July 10, 2005, 12:20:27 am »
Dumb squirrels! While we were eating lunch these brave little scary squirrels were running around us. I kept kicking at them and finally got them to be on the other side of the fence but then the little devils had a stare down with Bear. They were trying to be soooo intimidating and luckily Bear won the staring contest. As you can see from the pics, he was very intent on winning the showdown!

And just for the record, I think squirrels are evil creatures! I really, really do not like them at all!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Bear and the squirrel
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 12:27:10 am »
Great shots, I love his collar and leash, how cute.

When we first moved here, I thought the squirrels were cute.  Then one day I looked up and our 3 story barn was leaning to one side!!! The squirrels dug holes underneath it and it was losing its main support posts.  We got rid of them and the barn is still there with a little lean, thank god.  It is the only creature Niki is allowed to chase.

Peggy
Peggy

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 12:46:41 am »
too cute!  LMAO.  big baby!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 07:46:13 am »
He is indeed a big baby!  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005, 08:00:13 am »
My mother has a lot of huge trees in her back yard and there are squirrels that nest there.  She says they torment her dogs constantly.  My mother has a coon hound mix, yorkie, chihuahua/dachshund X, pomeranian, and a purebred dachshund.  The purebred dachshund kills cats that come into the yard, but I don't know if she's managed to catch any squirrels.  I know my mother is frustrated due to the squirrels' teasing behavior.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner