Author Topic: Hello!! New here!! Sorta. Pics inside!  (Read 3806 times)

Offline Care2Adopt

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • Carolina Animal Rescue Experts
Hello!! New here!! Sorta. Pics inside!
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:06:43 pm »
I'm shimmy-ing over to this end of BPO from Akitas where I originaly introduced myself because I am learning that I do not have an akita!!!

Sooo hello everyone!!! I am owned by two dogs at the moment (That live with me!) Whiskey, my 1 year old Golden Retriever, and my new baby Saki, a 10 week old Collie/Pyr mix. I rescued Saki from a walmart parking lot where she was running around with three of her siblings- unfortunatly one was hit by a car before I could catch him... the other two boys (Wally and Marty, how bad is that?) went to good homes, and I was left with Saki... and please, could you have resisted this face?

I'm having a blast with her- shes incredibly bright and she's housetrained herself in 1 week flat. She loves my Whiskey boy and follows him around endlessly chewing on his legs and face. Hes so good with her but he's spoiling her rotten, she can just come up and take whatever he is chewing on away from him and walk away and he doesnt even blink! Anyway heres some pics of little Saki (Originaly her name was spelled "Sake" like the drink, pronounced "Sock-ee" but you would be suprised how many people read it sake, as in, rymes with "fake" so I changed the spelling!)

I'm so adorable that I guarentee you didnt look at this picture and not say "AWWWWW" outloud!

MmMmmMm my first raw bone!

Me and my Buddy Whiskey hanging out in the sunshine!

Shawn and her
3 Golden paws
2 Kitty-paws
3 Macaws
6 lovebirds
4 ferrets
+ dozens and dozens o' rescues and fosters

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!! New here!! Sorta. Pics inside!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 12:58:40 am »
Ohhhh, she is sooo cute! If I found three of those in the parking lot I don't know what I would do...
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 02:01:39 am »
How adorable is she?!?  And Whiskey is gorgeous too!  Welcome to BPO, not sure if I introduced myself yet, but I'm Andi mom to Koby (dane) Quinn (cat).  Can't wait to see more pics of your two cuties!  ;D

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 04:28:36 am »
hi again!  your pup truly is gorgeous.  i did some searches last night, because i KNOW i've seen that tail somewhere but couldn't remember where ha ha.  well, i did a search on all sorts of big paw breeds, and although it may be far fetched, look at this picture. 
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Care2Adopt

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • Carolina Animal Rescue Experts
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:03:45 am »
Awww!!!! is that a saint bernard baby???

And Yes she does have a lovely spotted belly that is made for rubbing and kissing ;)

Shawn and her
3 Golden paws
2 Kitty-paws
3 Macaws
6 lovebirds
4 ferrets
+ dozens and dozens o' rescues and fosters

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 09:15:19 am »
yes, it is a saint.  it does look a little like her, as far as the tail and the tubbiness goes.  could also explain the long and short versions, because you have smooth and long coated saints.  you'd have to ask the ppl who own them if you wanted more info to compare though.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]