Author Topic: Pics of the crew, including Tug  (Read 2662 times)

bigdogs@5501

Pics of the crew, including Tug
« on: March 20, 2007, 12:33:47 pm »
We had to empty an ice machine- the dogs had a blast. Bailey the Newfie mix probably had the most fun.

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Pics of the crew, including Tug
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 12:38:22 pm »
Wow, pretty doggies ..lol they look like they had lots of fun! Tug has such a pretty (in a handsome way ;))little face, he looks very sweet.  :-*

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 12:39:55 pm »
I didn't realize our pups were so close in age, whats his birthdate?

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 12:49:13 pm »
The Tugster was born on December 7th. No papers or pedigrees. Was born outside with the herd of goats. Parents are definitley working parents. He only has to protect the property here from coyotes- we dont currently have live stock any more and not real sure that we will in the near future.

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 12:58:42 pm »
The Tugster was born on December 7th. No papers or pedigrees. Was born outside with the herd of goats. Parents are definitley working parents. He only has to protect the property here from coyotes- we dont currently have live stock any more and not real sure that we will in the near future.

He and mine are exactly 2 weeks apart! Mine were born on Dec 21. :)  He is way too cute. .he doesn't need a silly paper or pedigree to prove that. ;) Mine are from working parents also, well mom comes in and out, I guess she doubles as both haha..but dad is strictly working. I met them though and they are all wonderful. I loved them.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 12:59:14 pm by mama23+pyrs2 »

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 02:45:41 pm »
OMG cute cute cute!!  ;D  Looks like they were lovin' the ice! hahaa