Author Topic: Advice... Stange mole thingy (I think)  (Read 2038 times)

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
Advice... Stange mole thingy (I think)
« on: March 23, 2007, 04:11:07 am »
I just found this weird mole thingy on Morph's ear and dont know what to think.  Should I be worried.. take him to the vet... watch it??  I cleaned his ears last week and I never noticed it then.  It is on the top inside of his ear right in the fold and is kinda biggish and strange looking.  Here is a pic what do you all think???
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Nicole

Re: Advice... Stange mole thingy (I think)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 04:22:14 am »
Looks like a wart. cabeza has one on the back of his ear and the vet says its no big deal...unless, of course, like Stella says it changes color or weeps or bleeds or anything.

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 04:51:49 am »
I agree with everyone else.  Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't change, sometimes those things just pop up, but it's still skin colored, no weepyness so try not to worry about it.

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 05:19:42 am »
Shewwww thanks you guys, I was sooo stressed out.  I was like what is this thing, where did it come from, I must be the worst momma in the world for not noticing it... ya know all of that other crazy stuff.  I think that you are right... It bugs me more than him cause he has never pawed at it or scratched or anything.  So I will just watch it and hopefully it wont get any bigger.
THanks for your help.

Carrie
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney