Author Topic: Lorim2, I just noticed...  (Read 2294 times)

Nicole

Lorim2, I just noticed...
« on: March 26, 2007, 07:47:52 am »
...that you have a coatimundi? No kidding? How did you happen upon him? Tell me more!

lorim2

Re: Lorim2, I just noticed...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:54:47 am »
haha...I have a daughter studying Zoology and she brings everything home.  Our coati is Bindi and she is really awesome.  She almost 7 months old and we have had her since she was 6 wks.  She is a mess but we totally love her.  Shes a great addition to our little zoo.  Believe it or not, Marley and my lab Laney love her.  They get along great.  I am including a few pics but she was young.  I will post more recent ones later.  Thanks for asking!

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 09:12:37 am »
I feel the need to barge in too!

She's absolutely precious!! I can't wait to see more pics of her!  ;D

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 09:13:58 am »
hahah, thanks for the reply! She IS totally cute and she spurred a whole afternoon of reading for me. Thanks! hahha!

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 02:51:20 pm »
What are they like? Can you do anything with them? Cute little bugger for sure ;)

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 02:23:09 am »
How big do they get? how long do they live? and anything else you care to share, please. She is beautiful! I bet she keeps you entertained!

Weedsport, NY

lorim2

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 03:46:41 pm »
Sorry it took so long to reply but I have been kind of sicky  :-\  She is a great little girl..Into anything and everything.  Trainable?  Not really..althou gh she really has some cute tricks of her own.  Loves Marley and Laney both but not my chihuahuas!  That feeling if fairly mutual! Eats anything but loves fruit of any kind. Loves all her toys and everyone elses too...Kind of like having a 2 year old times a million, but so much fun and we love her dearly...a few more recent pics!

lorim2

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 03:51:05 pm »
Ooops...Let me try again