Author Topic: Wow, Time Flies!  (Read 6935 times)

Lyn

Wow, Time Flies!
« on: March 29, 2007, 02:13:01 pm »
I just realized that Lola will be 1 year old on April 6th! Where the heck has the time gone? Where did my little puppy go? lol

Lola monster, or squirt as I have been calling her lately (see anal gland thread, LMAO) now tips the scales at 125 pounds. At this rate she's going to weigh more than Bubba.

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Wow, Time Flies!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 02:46:05 pm »
Omg shes adorable! I just showed hubby and he made a face and said 'thats a big dog' hahahaha :P.  What a sweetheart.

Offline lulu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 02:51:45 pm »
  Lola sure is a looker! beautiful girl.
  Leah

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:44 pm »
Wow, what a big girl!  Time does fly I could hardly believe Koby turned 3 this year!  I still remember her tiny puppy pics!  :o

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 03:01:58 pm »
That can't be "Little Lola"!  She's turning out to be a super model.  You've done a great job with her. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Lyn

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 12:45:29 am »
I was just looking through her puppy pics and I remember bringing her home and thinking wow she's big for 10 weeks. Now comparing those pics to recent ones I'm like woah, she's huge. But at the same time her sitting next to Bubba in my avatar she looks so small. :D

Here's a couple baby Lola pics. I loved her smushy face. :D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 12:58:26 am »
Lola is such a beauty at any age/weight!  :)

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 08:48:52 pm »
Awe, Happy belated Birthday Lola! We don't come around much anymore, sorry! Adi just turned one himself (he's still hovering around 100lbs - has been for the last few months). He still have a crush on Lola, but is so afraid of Bubba!
lmt.

Lyn

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 06:47:05 am »
LOL I tried to get pics of all 3 of them and poor little Abby (finally named her by the way! ;) ) just disappears hahah. I'll have to get someone to hold her up between Bubba and Lola. :D

LMT, I forgot Lola and Adi's birthdays are just a few days apart. So Happy Belated Birthday to Adi too. ;) You need to post some new pics of Adi. I love his specked face. :-*

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 07:32:53 am »
Haven't been around too much and missed this thread.  Lola is absolutely beautiful!  Happy Belated Birthday Lola!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!