Author Topic: Its Bone and Cookie time  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Its Bone and Cookie time
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:04:04 am »
The boys wanted me to share pictures of them enjoying their bone chewing time and cookie time. I have to keep them apart when its bone chewing time though cause they arent very good at sharing their bones ::)

Anakalia

Re: Its Bone and Cookie time
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 05:06:58 am »
Those bones are HUGE! lol  Love that first pic of Grey.  They always sit so pretty for pictures too, what good boys!  ;D

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 05:07:37 am »
Lol I like the last pic with that look out of the side of his eye and the other one biting his lip, hahahhaa. They look like characters. Very cute!

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:11:26 am »
Thanks!! They sit pretty cause its the magic of holding cookies in my hand LOL And I am sure they are just so used to seeing the camera cause after all you all know I love to take pictures LOL Poor Zeus the second he sees my camera he will just sit and stare at me, he loves his picture taken, such a ham. Grey is a little more work, he would rather stand behind me or beside me when he sees the camera LOL

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 05:18:10 am »
Thanks!! They sit pretty cause its the magic of holding cookies in my hand LOL And I am sure they are just so used to seeing the camera cause after all you all know I love to take pictures LOL Poor Zeus the second he sees my camera he will just sit and stare at me, he loves his picture taken, such a ham. Grey is a little more work, he would rather stand behind me or beside me when he sees the camera LOL

I definintely recognized that very proper sit and wide eyes, I knew there must have been a treat involved! lol