Author Topic: new toy that's still in one piece!  (Read 8186 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
new toy that's still in one piece!
« on: March 30, 2007, 01:08:05 pm »
so far of course.  All 3 of the dogs are going nuts for this toy that Michael brought home last night for Kaila so he had to bring another one home today and I'm looking for a third one.  Here is a picture of it http://www.dog.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=101992+SM

He got the big size and so far it's still all in one piece.  Just thought I would share especially since we are all looking for the Holy Grail of toys.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

mama23+pyrs2

Re: new toy that's still in one piece!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 01:15:04 pm »
Oh wow cool! I remember looking at that toy when I was buying all the puppies stuff and thinking how neat it looked. I love that website too. Guess I'll have to try one of those now!

Offline Ma-Is-Pa

• Gnawer
  • Fal-o-Fluff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 12:52:30 am »
It survived??  That's great! I saw that toy when I was buying some stuff on this entirelypets.c om site, and I was afraid Isa would bite right through the bottle.  I wanted it though because she has this fascination with empty coke bottles...any of them, all sizes.  Especially 2 liters...fits her mouth perfectly.  I think she just likes the sound..or feeling of satisfaction she gets when she bites through it, but then she crunches on it for the next two hours which is deafening..and then the ends get so ragged im afraid they will slice her gums up.  If your Mals havn't torn this toy up yet, hopefully it will stand up to Isa.  She loves Kongs but she loses them all the time bouncing em around.
~Kitty Kat and..
Maxie Mouse!
Isa Piecy!
Payla Roo!

chaosndestruction

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 03:42:23 am »
 :DI doubt it'd survive Keela... The toy has a rope...and the rope is attached to the toy and in her world. rope toys are NOT allowed to be attached to other toys ::)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 04:11:13 am »
I love busy buddy toys
RIP former BPO

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 05:21:53 am »
One toy has survived 2 days and the other one has survived a day in my house.  This toy has been worth every penny since it's lasted this long.   

Ma-Is-Pa:  Kaila is the same way about coke bottles.  She absolutely loves destroying them.  So I was afraid she was going to crack the bottle.  Shiner is my little demolition expert of toys but it's withstood his mouth. 

Chaos: Rope toys don't last very long in this house with Shiner. He likes to eat them in a day off all the other toys.  But I have a coil of rope to replace the chewed rope off toys.

Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline malsam

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 09:35:40 pm »
I like the sensory experience for the dog...but I'm more afraid of the bottle racking the things off the tables when they go obsessed over it...any experience?

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 11:02:25 pm »
:DI doubt it'd survive Keela... The toy has a rope...and the rope is attached to the toy and in her world. rope toys are NOT allowed to be attached to other toys ::)

Funny we have the same rule here  ::)

chaosndestruction

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 11:49:20 pm »
Haha so my dog's not the only wierd one that doesn't like her toys connected?

It's not that she destroys rope toys...they just can't be attached to any other form of toy...if they are she'll remove them. HAHA.