Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Ma-Is-Pa

• Gnawer
  • Fal-o-Fluff!
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: March 30, 2007, 11:42:05 pm »
Ton of great stuff to read in here..!  Just happened to stumble across it while trying to get ahold of some reviews of these Capstar tabs.  I have a flea problem. :-[

But that aside...my name is Kat, and my kiddos names are

MAX (Long-haired Dashund/Chihuahua) Sorry about the mispelling Doxie fans..not my breed, though I adore this guy.

ISA (German Shepherd)
PAYLA (German Shepherd)
~Kitty Kat and..
Maxie Mouse!
Isa Piecy!
Payla Roo!

Nicole

Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 12:27:31 am »
WELCOME! I can't wait to see more pictures of your kiddos. You will definitely love it here. My name is Nicole, and I'm mom/slave to Cabeza, a Newf/Chow guy and three kitties, Lex, Pierre and Kyle.

Oh, and my 13 year old daughter, Molly.

Welcome and enjoy!

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 04:47:29 am »
Welcome Kat! I'm Kristina with 2 Pyr pups.  Look forward to seeing you around! :)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 04:53:27 am »
Hi Kat,

I'm Kat also.  Welcome to the board and I can't wait to see more pics of your pups.  Mine are listed below in my signature.  Love your avatar.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 05:02:26 am »
Hi Kat and welcome to BPO.  I'm Misty and Gracie is my big paw.  She's a 10 month old English Mastiff and we also have Linus a 4 year old cat who totally rules us.  Your guy is so georgeous and I can't wait to see more pictures of your crew.  Again, welcome.  You really will love it here.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 01:41:17 pm »
Hello and welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here.
I love your avatar and the names for your shepherds.  Very nice.

My name is Chris, and my crew currently consists of Keiko, a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two rat terriers.

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 08:06:23 pm »
Hi Kat I am sure you will love it here just like everyone is saying,and it is nice to know that fleas have a reason for existance.

I hate them and are highly alergic to them myself,we had them bad when we lived in Tx,but havne't had a problem with fleas since moving to Tucson Az at least not where we live.

I use Adams Flea and Tick mist and it has wrooked for me for many years.Besides killing them on the dogs you can use it on kitty's,carpets furniture and anything else

My fur kids and I welcome you.
Tricia,Magic.Emma.Falkor,What and then of course there is the hubby and my son.

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 01:28:13 am »
Welcom Kat!  This place is super, and you will love it.  It can become very addicting!!  I am mom to Yukon (rottie), Dodge (dane) and Harley (weim).  I also have an 8 year old, but she is not near as much work as the furkids are!!  Post some pics of your babies soon!!!
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 01:39:46 pm »
Hi there Kat ~ welcome your pic in your avatar is awesome, a good friend of mine is a huge fan of GSD ~ she is waiting for the perfect one to come along and enter her life. Like everyone else has said this IS a great forum with tons of helpful information, the members here are very kind and quick to help if they can. Look forward to learning more about you and your gang and seeing more pics ~ I'm Kim mom to an old man Hoover and a big girl Libby
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Carebear_myGSD

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone! from angi and carebear
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 03:14:00 pm »
 ;D hI all I could not figure this thing out so i jsut messed with reply....... I love the GSD he is very nice looking im hopeing tht my boy will grow to be the nice :-\
I am the owner of a GSD his name is "when you wish upon a stars carbear. bear or a few obseitys when im fustrated with him I got him as a foster parent from a friends rescue group with then intentions of secertly keeping him if he worked out with are family. Well the night before we were suposed to pick him up I was outside and saw a shoting star with my son whom is mildly autstic I siad what should we wish for he siad that the new puppy would be a nice dog and we could keep him!So that is were we got the first half of his name well we brought him home and he was a HUGE baby a half grown dog at 5mo old my son was disturbed cause he thoght he was getting a puppy I was a lil taken back by his size so I was like this dog his half grown he wont work out coming from a shelter in wV. well he is wonderful dispistuin greets anyone with a wag of the tail and is a big clown!! I get agrivated at times casue at 7mo old my sharpi cross allready new basic obidence and 5 stupid dog tricks she new how to act and what was expected of her when she had he SD uniform on!   she was all busniess! but i am told that they GSD dont mature until around 18mo old. God help me i have so much longer to go......
he is a bg friendly teddy bear and watchs over me constanly i get up to pee so does he to fllow he totaly velcroed to me. any GSD breeeders trainers you name it that want to thorw 2cents my way from food to sex I will be more than happy to except all oppions!!! I will get some pics up ASAP there all in my sister digtal camer:(
thanks and this is a cool place,

angi and tom and mikie (asd)
Princess pei pei' the wonder dog ASD-SD
CARe BEAR 7mo GSD and growing and growing and growing soon i will be cillford LOL
and Angel kitty bears buddy chew toy and excesize equipment LOL,