Author Topic: atlanta dane owners, want a free floor installed?  (Read 2495 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
atlanta dane owners, want a free floor installed?
« on: April 02, 2007, 01:22:17 pm »
i came across this ad, and thought i'd share it.  i e-mailed the people, they said they're still accepting people.  i'm waiting on them to e-mail me back with more information (and any stipulations), but if you want to go ahead and e-mail too, here's the addy.

Laminate flooring manufacturer is looking to test product in homes with Great Danes. Company will provide one room of new flooring and installation free of charge to any Great Dane owner willing to let the company monitor the performance of the floor in their home after a few weeks of living with the floor. Interested, qualified parties should contact akurtz@lcwa.com.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Jason

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: atlanta dane owners, want a free floor installed?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 02:12:21 pm »
That's a tempting offer, but if they really want to test the flooring, they should do a 12 foot hallway with a bend at the end. In our house, Oreo gets a running start from the bedroom to the hallway and digs his claws (brakes) into the wood to slow down just before the bend so he can make his turn.

Jason

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 02:30:27 am »
ha ha ha i told them if there's no hidden charges they can come do my living room or kitchen lmao.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Jason

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 07:50:04 am »
Hahahahahaha, yup that would be the perfect test.

Hey Jason, how have you been.  I miss pics of Oreo.

Hey Tina,
I've been better. I started off 2007 with a herniated disc in my back and I'm still not back to normal. Almost, but not quite.

Oreo is doing OK. He's 10.5 YO now so some skin problems and hip problems, but he still wants to follow me everywhere. I'll try to get a pic posted in the next few days. It will give you an idea what Jack will look like in a few years.

Jason

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 12:56:34 pm »
boy could my place pose a challenge- HA HA HA HA