Author Topic: More pictures of Atlas  (Read 12506 times)

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: More pictures of Atlas
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 05:50:15 pm »
I love these new videos! LOL i think he may have some tennis ball drive...  ;)I like the one where he cant decide between either the big ball or the small one! He is fetching like a champ though.

Think he'll be a good narc dog? They need to have toy drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5eFp8xiDf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdn151-67o

:)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 08:50:30 pm »
looooook people looooooooooooo oook!!! LOL i guess no one realized i put more on!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOK!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 12:03:56 pm »
His mother is from Slovakia and he Czech Republic, and his father is from western Germany. He is going to be very dark, lol. He's a little wolf man :)

I thought he looked like he was from that area!  :D  They're my favorite of the GSD lines(besides the old farm type GSDs).

I don't think you'll have to worry about him not having high toy drive then!  They're usually highest of the GSDs.  ;)

I can't wait to see the gorgeous boy that he's going to grow into.  :D
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Johnnysgirl_668

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 12:38:42 pm »
Atlas is soooooooooo cute!!! My Bear loves his squeakies and rope toys, but the ball he could care less about. He'll chase after it. But he won't retrieve it, and forget returning it to you to throw again!  :-\
You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, "My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!" - Dave Barry