Author Topic: Looks like I'll be joining Tiny Tracks sooner than I thought..  (Read 6529 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Looks like I'll be joining Tiny Tracks sooner than I thought..
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 03:50:31 pm »
Cute puppers! As far as names, I don't think that list fits a pug and men always have the worst taste in names. It's horrible when you're naming your child. ::)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 03:52:16 pm by mama23+pyrs2 »

angelsmama

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 04:41:12 am »
Cute puppers! As far as names, I don't think that list fits a pug and men always have the worst taste in names. It's horrible when you're naming your child. ::)

oh god i know... father of my baby wanted to name our little girl "jamie lee" (lee is my middle name and was my dads) ,all i could think of was seeing jamie lee curtis being chased by michael myers :-\ not to mention wanting to add "angel" to it , "jamie lee angel" cause his cousins name is angel and hes real good friends with her - problem , my dog is named angel :P bbuuttt onto the subject of this post  :P

absolutely ADORABLE puppy! only pug i've ever known is my aunts  pug bubba :P they are such sweeties.. if i think of a name today i'll post! :P

k2campbell

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 11:55:17 am »
Aw, she's so precious  ;)

CONGRATS, that's exciting! Nice to hear things are working out well for you and your Dad  ;D

As for names, Abby was suggested - I think it's cute. How about Kate? It's easy to say and is a classic name for a little girl ;)