Author Topic: Gracie and Bo pose in the Bluebonnets..sorta  (Read 5872 times)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Gracie and Bo pose in the Bluebonnets..sorta
« on: April 07, 2007, 03:05:33 am »
So the bluebonnets are blooming here in TX and it's this time of year when you drag your kids out to the sides of the highway to take some snap shots of their pretty faces in the bluebonnets.  Gracie and Bo were no exception.  Bo did great posing and Gracie mostly wanted to just roll around in all the flowers.  I think the pollen gives her the zoomies.  Here they are.   
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 03:12:40 am by Gracie Belle »
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Gracie and Bo pose in the Bluebonnets..sorta
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 03:27:23 am »
lol love the crooked bunny ears. Those are awesome pics! I'm surprised they sat still for that. I love Gracie's girly collar. :) I wish we had those flowers here, those would make for some pertty pictures!

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 03:33:02 am »
Wow what awesome pics.   Gracie is really growing...What part of Texas are you guys from? 

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 03:52:51 am »
Thank you. The Bluebonnets really help being they are so pretty.  We live in Houston and drove about an hour outside of Houston (towards Austin) to get these pictures.  We really did have a good time.  Gracie and Bo really enjoyed it.  My boyfriend and I did as well though our sinus' did not..  I had no idea how much pollen would be in those flowers.  Thank goodness for benadryl.   
Misty slave to:
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 04:04:09 am »
I forgot to add what a beautiful girl she is too!  I would love for her and Marley to get together and play sometime!  We go to Houston sometimes to pick up reptiles...res cues..there are alot of rescued reps there...Maybe one of these times we can get those two together...

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 04:46:42 am »
I forgot to add what a beautiful girl she is too!  I would love for her and Marley to get together and play sometime!  We go to Houston sometimes to pick up reptiles...res cues..there are alot of rescued reps there...Maybe one of these times we can get those two together...
We would love to.  That would be great.  I'll PM you my email and we can try to work out a play date. 
Misty slave to:

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 05:01:19 am »
What fantastic pictures you got!!! Beautiful. I love love love the bunny ear ones....lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 05:29:28 am »
Those are great pics.  with or without the bonnetts...the field of blue is fabulous.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 06:40:38 am »
Those are awesome pics.  I wish I could get a chance to take my band out and get some pics in the bluebonnets.  I'm so jealous.  Maybe next weekend it won't rain and I can take them on a road trip.  Now if only the Indian Paintbrushes would grow like the Bluebonnets do.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 07:13:59 am »
so cute!
RIP former BPO

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 02:47:30 pm »
those are wonderful pictures! Some of them look professional!! Your pups look gorgeous too!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 03:48:08 pm »
Hey thanks everyone.  My boyfriend took the pictures and he really did feel good reading all the compliments.  It was a lot of fun watching the two play in the flowers. Especially when Gracie would go rolling in them head first.  What a goof.
Misty slave to:

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 01:15:23 am »
Beautiful pics!
Gorgeous pups!

Anakalia

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 02:33:03 am »
Love the pics!  I've never seen flowers like that, they're beautiful!  Gracie and Bo look stunning in their bunny ears!  ;D

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 09:00:58 am »
Love the pics!  I've never seen flowers like that, they're beautiful!  Gracie and Bo look stunning in their bunny ears!  ;D

Thank you. I personally loved the ears too but Gracie and Bo had a different idea of them I'm sure.  The flowers are Bluebonnets and they grow naturally only in TX thus making them the state flower.  Around this time of year when they bloom the highways are packed with parked cars of parents taking their children to photograph them in the pretty cobalt blue background.  They really are pretty but their pollen is fierce. 
Misty slave to: