Author Topic: Rise and Shine with a rottie  (Read 3202 times)

lins_saving_grace

Rise and Shine with a rottie
« on: April 07, 2007, 12:39:42 am »
I barely got the bed made before Grace jummped in.  :)  my little helper
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 12:42:39 am by Lin »

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Rise and Shine with a rottie
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 12:41:34 am »
LoL how cute! My papillons do the same thing! And we have a small set of stairs at the end so they can run up and down, welll atlas figured out he could use those too, so now all three of them think its hilarious to ruin the bed after i have made it!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 12:44:36 am »
LOL  they jsut want to be involved.  :)  what stinks is when they jump in WHILE you're making the bed.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 01:49:43 am »
ohhh Grace you are a lil stinker.....Fa rley and Rosie are the jumper- iners while you are making it. Then they stand there "like whatcha doing" ::)

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 01:59:49 am »

Aww, she looks snuggly. I don't like dogs on the bed but the cats are impossible when you try to make a bed!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 06:52:12 am »
All of mine are the helpers that jump in the big middle while you are making the bed.  So I've started putting the dogs outside while I make the bed and then just boot the cat off long enough to get a sheet on.  It's loads of fun though until there are 3 70# dogs helping and chasing the sheets as you try and straighten them out.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Rugby and Kona mum

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • BLOG
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 10:48:23 am »
I have a little black lab that is all of 55 lbs that loves nothing more to take my freshly made bed and ball it into a pile of blankets and sleep right on top! She is a little monkey like that. Rion can't get up on the bed in case he falls off (going blind) and thank got cause that lump (90lbs) would hog the whole bed.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 11:25:06 am by Rugby&RionMom »
Let me be the person my dog thinks I am

k2campbell

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 12:08:32 pm »
Very sweet little Grace  ;) I just love how she looks straight at you with the camera, too funny  :D Looks like she owns the bed (ha ha)!  ;)