Author Topic: Phelan & Advil  (Read 9356 times)

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Phelan & Advil
« on: April 07, 2007, 06:15:50 am »
So the little Monkey was fine yesterday after we made him throw up the small amount of Advil he got into (thanks to poison control), ate fine and was his same playful self. This morning he went out to the bathroom, came in and vomitted a mix of bile and blood---off to the vet we go. The good news is his stomach lining is probably just irritated from the Advil and peroxide, so he's got some medicine to coat his stomach to let it settle down. The little monkey costs me a minor heart attack two days in a row and $150 and now he gets to eat chicken and rice for the next three days!! Must be nice ::)

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Phelan & Advil
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 06:23:26 am »
Hahaha, what's a little puking for a lot of chicken and rice. ;D He knew what he was doing :-X hahaha.

So glad he's okay AGAIN!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 06:54:27 am »
Poor Phelan.  First you find something crunchy and fun to chew on then you have peroxide to make you puke.  But now you have chicken and rice.  I guess there is always a silver lining on everything.  :)
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 09:19:26 am »
oh no poor Phelan and poor you. Two sacres in 2 days!!!
I am glad Phelan is ok. Give him big HUgs from us.

Offline Rugby and Kona mum

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • BLOG
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 10:35:47 am »
Silly little man always giving mom a scare. Lil bugger just wants the chicken and rice! Well Rugby and Rion hope mr fathead gets better and can't wait for play date.
Let me be the person my dog thinks I am

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 12:23:41 am »
very scary - I hope he is all better today!!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 01:31:07 am »
I hope Phelan is feeling better. Puppies will eat anything ::)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 04:11:23 am »
Alright Phelan.  So it's obvious you are in a dangerous invironment.  Go ahead and pack you doggie bag and Gracie and I will be there to pick you up ASAP.   ;)  Just teasing Phelans Mom.  Glad that dude is on the mend and we hope you didn't suffer too much either.  Get well Phelan and you deserve a nice glass of wine Phelans mom. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 05:58:18 am »
Alright Phelan.  So it's obvious you are in a dangerous invironment.  Go ahead and pack you doggie bag and Gracie and I will be there to pick you up ASAP.   ;)  Just teasing Phelans Mom.  Glad that dude is on the mend and we hope you didn't suffer too much either.  Get well Phelan and you deserve a nice glass of wine Phelans mom. 
Okay you have him until he's out of this stage (started 3 weeks ago, little monkey)  but then i want him back, i don't know if my heart can take the panic anymore. Ann ::)

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 04:02:20 am »
He's back to himself this morning, loves the chicken&potato and the tuna&potato, i'm never going to get him back on kibble  :-\ This whole thing was a ploy to make me switch to raw i think. Little Monkey :-*

Icerotti

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 04:42:49 am »
I am glad Phelan is doing fine. Good luck with the kibble thing ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 05:10:20 am »
I'm so glad he's feeling better, how scarey!