Author Topic: just a quick rant  (Read 6677 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: just a quick rant
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 11:22:15 am »
my mom's cats are infamous for bringing whole pigeons inside and plucking them under the dining room table.  also lizards, other various birds, bugs, etc.  worst was when they managed to catch two pigeons and plucked them together (she has two cats).

sheeba is nice enough to leave anything she catches for us to "find" eweeeeeee
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 11:23:05 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 11:26:18 am »
my mom's cats are infamous for bringing whole pigeons inside and plucking them under the dining room table.  also lizards, other various birds, bugs, etc.  worst was when they managed to catch two pigeons and plucked them together (she has two cats).

sheeba is nice enough to leave anything she catches for us to "find" eweeeeeee

oh thats's so gross. My Bil's cat brings him lots of things right into his bedroom and leaves them beside the bed..baby rabbits..he brought some baby squirrels a couple weeks ago, they were able to save one and release it awhile later, poor thing. :'( :'(
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 11:26:41 am by mama23+pyrs2 »

Offline gerty647

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 11:29:34 am »
Right after we got our kitty,We did have a family of mice that had made it in the house before the cat arrived,
I was on the computer one night and heard a wierd noise went into the kitchen to find that the kitten had caught one of the babies,I FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!!
I started screaming ,Kids and hubby came running,Hubby tried getting the mouse away from kitty,The kids are laughing because I'm yelling and they are finding it quite funny.I had to bleach my kitchen floor(mouse blood).Next time I'm packing my bags and going to a hotel....ALONE!
Annabelle-Otterhound mix
Ruffles-Kitty

Michigan

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 11:34:06 am »
I would have been traumatized, I can't even stand it if a lizard gets in the house and the cats catch it, it makes me ill.

What's horrible is one day (we had like 7 cats) I came home to find my hubby's hamster cage knocked down from the dresser and when I walked into the living room I found the hamster. I had to call and tell him what happened. To make matters worse it was the hamster he had gotten and named 'present' after his cat named 'gift' died. :'( :'(

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 11:35:43 am »
omggggggggggg ha ha ha sad, but kinda funny
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 11:36:31 am »

lol you're horrible

Offline gerty647

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 11:47:18 am »
We lived out in the country as a child and the neighbors had a lot of junk in their yard and we ended up with a couple of rats the size of kittens,
My mom had to be the one to get rid of them.
Annabelle-Otterhound mix
Ruffles-Kitty

Michigan

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 02:04:05 pm »

lol you're horrible

you GOTTA love me though, even though i have a sick sense of humor sometimes  ;) ;)  i'm such a nice person, really, i am!  ha ha
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 02:42:08 pm »

lol you're horrible

you GOTTA love me though, even though i have a sick sense of humor sometimes  ;) ;)  i'm such a nice person, really, i am!  ha ha

suuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuure :o ;) ;)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 04:50:08 pm »
Thats good news about the snake.  Good luck with the next rat too and hers hoping that one doesn't have as much luck with his attempt at freedom.  Oh and the gross body parts and other dead animals you guys.  Totally gross and yeah, I'm really glad I keep Linus inside.   ;)
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.