Author Topic: Me and the gang!  (Read 3528 times)

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Me and the gang!
« on: April 07, 2007, 03:15:38 pm »
So here is a link to see a vid of me and Sweetpea (my papillon) and Atlas semi-playing, or really Atlas being obnoxious lol, but sweetpea is very tolerant and he doesnt tease her like that anymore, lol. That video was the first day we brought him home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMe8IA_zHqg

Then there are some pics from tonight with me and my paps, they look so big in the picture cos they were the closest to the camera! But Atlas is really like 3 times sweetpeas size and twice merlins!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 03:16:45 pm by Brownis15 »
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

k2campbell

Re: Me and the gang!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 03:50:28 pm »
Atlas is SUCH a cute shepard, I just love his coloring! He is gorgeous! The video is too cute, your Paps look like little darlings! ;D

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 04:55:23 pm »
Awww, what sweet faces.  I love your papillons.  Their ears look like butterfly wings.  And Atlas.  I'm in love.  So cute.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 06:51:49 am »
aww yeah they are my little angels! Atlas ears are standing up straight now!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 07:12:08 am »
They are adorable. My daughter saw you avatar and said "look at that cute puppy" ;D

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 07:38:45 am »
lol thanks!

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 12:29:50 pm »
Very cute pics! Funny video, wonder if the little ones know what they're in for, hahah..poor things. :P

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 01:24:49 am »
awwwww... such great pics and beautiful pups!

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 02:24:05 am »
Great video and those pics are just too cute!  ;D