Author Topic: Lucian at the Bar  (Read 15390 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Lucian at the Bar
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 10:29:04 am »
Those pictures are adorable! I can't wait 'til we see pix from his next visit to the bar - I bet he'll be dancing on the tables by then!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 10:50:09 am »
Lucian is one cute pup.  I love a man that can hold his liquor!  ;)  I wish I could take mine to the bar.  That would be so cool and I would have designated drivers.  Great pics!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 10:57:31 am »
OMGosh, so cute!  The 2nd pic looks like he's laughing at someone's joke!
Salli, Annie's mama!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 12:51:21 pm »
Great Pics, love the second one. Looks like he just saw someone fall off the barstool ;)
I'm originally from Chicago, every neighborhood had their own bar and your dog was welcome. Now I live in the Bible belt very different down south ::)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 01:09:48 pm »
Great Pics, love the second one. Looks like he just saw someone fall off the barstool ;)
I'm originally from Chicago, every neighborhood had their own bar and your dog was welcome. Now I live in the Bible belt very different down south ::)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   He does look like he just saw something really funny!!!!

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 05:10:48 pm »
Some great pics. Sure am jealous you have places like that around who allow puppies. I would love that.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 01:00:23 am »
I am so in love with Lucian! He is a super star - no doubt he will have a bar stool with his name on it very soon!  :)
Great pics!

Anakalia

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 02:42:20 am »
OMG those pics are awesome!  Looks like everyone was having a great time!  I'll never forget the day Koby was called a doberman....so me people! hahahaa 

dohertyswissy

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 03:05:02 am »
What cute pics!!!  Those were some pretty random guesses.  Jeez!!  People always guess that Ranger is a St. Bernard or a St. Bernard/Rottweiler mix.  Uh... no... then I have to explain that he is a Swissy. 

k2campbell

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 04:44:01 am »
Aw, what great pictures!!! Looks like Lucian fit in pretty well down at the local watering hole (ha ha)  :D

He is SO cute. I just love him! ;D