Author Topic: "big dog toys"  (Read 3032 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
"big dog toys"
« on: April 11, 2007, 11:53:19 am »
i thought these were super cute and had to share the pics ha ha.  i haven't bought from this company, so i don't know how they are though.

http://www.okdirectpets.com/store/toys/Big_Dog_Toys.jsp

steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
Re: "big dog toys"
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 12:05:01 pm »
hahahaha I think that we have used all of those...  to differing degrees of sucess.  The big ropey things are great.  Morph loves them and they are easier on us cause they have bigger hand holds.  They are uber sturdy.

The huge stuffies... bones and balls mean just one thing... MORE FLUFF to pick up about 10-30 minutes after we give them to him.  They are still fabric and they just didnt stand a chance with the "if there is a squeeky in it I am gonna kill it dog" that we refer to around here as Morph.

We still get them for Morph every once in a while just cause it is sooo much fun to watch him with a ball or bone that actually fits into his mouth and looks proportional.  On top of that the destuffing is quite entertaining also.

I would recomend them just for the entertainment value.  It is definately worth the money.  lol
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:07:12 pm by morph's mom »
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 01:15:29 pm »
ooooh those look great! I just ordered these for Atlas, my paps LOVE the bacon fish bone and he got a hold of it and wont put it down so i ordered him the large, they really last forever too! and the big red ball just looks like fun!

http://www.cherrybrook.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.catshow/catid/103
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 01:16:15 pm by Brownis15 »
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 02:16:44 pm »
We have had a few of those toys too. The monster bone actually lasted for us and Puck usually wrecks them in no time. I have no idea why he babied it. We also had it before Rosie....lol

I just bought one of those huge ropes. Rosie trots around the house with it tripping all over the place.. ::) I really like the rope---at least it will last awhile.

Thanks for the link I see a few other toys that look intresting.

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 02:46:54 pm »
Those toys are HUGE! hahaha Koby would have the stuffies destroyed in 2.5 seconds.  We usually buy the canvas stuffed toys, they've lasted a long time!