Author Topic: Zeus and Grey and their new friend  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Zeus and Grey and their new friend
« on: April 13, 2007, 03:05:12 am »
I posted in a different thread about our new surprised addtion LOL She is a 9 month old female Shih Tzu named Gucci [she is shaved form her old owner but I plan on growing it out long] Today was the first time the 3 of them were in a same room together and so far everything is good. Grey shows zero interest in her and Zeus wants to play...here is a video I took of them,,,at the end you can hear Zeus whinning over her!

I have no clue what that sound is in the background...I am the only one home ??? So just ignore it LOL
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:05:57 am by Blair »

EllieAndBlu

Re: Zeus and Grey and their new friend
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 03:19:58 am »
Zeus and Gucci are so cute checking each other out.... and Grey is so unimpressed.   :)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 03:26:16 am »
I think Grey and Gucci have an understanding "You leave me alone, I leave you alone" They checked each other out and then went their own way. She is a complete surprise, I was not expecting to get another dog anytime soon, but she is a good surprise. Ill have to get a video of her and Skyla playing outside together  :)

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 09:33:19 am »
Aww how cute!  Ignoring is MUCH better than an all out fight, he'll come around.