Author Topic: New here!  (Read 5834 times)

Offline saxonsmom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New here!
« on: July 12, 2005, 12:10:57 pm »
I'm new here, just found this site off our local Dog Park website.  I'm Lara, mom to Saxon who is a 18 week old Rottie.  Saxon is our 3rd Rottie.  We just love the breed :-)  He's made a great addition to our family, my boys, Drew (11) and Alec (8) love him and he them.  Saxon's hobbies are laying on our laps, laying in the cat bed, playing "grab and run" (however, Rotties aren't graceful at stopping on slick flooring at full speed LOL!), and licking any bare toes in the house.  We also have a cat, JC, a cockatiel, Tiki and a small fish tank.  Welcome to my zoo LOL!  I look forward to meeting everyone :-)

--Lara

lins_saving_grace

Re: New here!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 12:13:51 pm »
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Saxon is so TOOT!  What a cute age.  And no I have 2 rotts and neither have learned to walk on the hardwood yet.  We love licking toes too... and grab and run is my little Grace's main goal in life.  the bigger the catch the better. 
How does he like the cat...and vice versa!???

He's adorable.  Thanks for joining our family!

Lin

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 12:14:16 pm »
Welcome Lara and Saxon! Your baby is such a cutie!  It seems as though you have a very full house of both people and animals. How do you manage it all?? I can't wait to see more of this cutie pie and here of his various adventures!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline saxonsmom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 12:27:36 pm »
LOL! The cat is a bit disgusted w/ an animal in the house,  Saxon will chase her if she runs, but for the most part, they try and stay out of each other's way.  As long as Saxon doesn't interupt her naps, she seems to be ok LOL!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 12:29:04 pm »
He looks like he has a stinker streek.  and he still so fuzzy.  I can't believe how small they are and then they just grow.  I think I watered mine too much cuz they are so big now.

Offline obirottie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 03:56:22 pm »
Saxon is adorable! I am new here too, patiently waiting for my little man to come home :)

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 05:01:32 pm »
Saxton is a adorable and what a face. Your zoo sounds fun, I have been told that too. I have at my house Two Chihauhaus Dan 5 yrs and Dewy 2yrs, A Boxer pup 9 wks, AND Three birds, a tiel spike, conure chieffer, and Quaker Max. My mother in laws house I have two goats, Two ducks, and They have a chihuahua female, Golden retriever, and baby a mix. So its like wild america when we bring our dogs over with us. So i feel ya on the zoo. Saxton looks great and sweet. Welcome to BPO you will love it here. 
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 05:55:10 pm »
What a cute fur baby. Welcome to the sight. We have a small zoo also, 5 dogs, 2 cats, 2 cockatiels and 5 fish tanks. I think you'll like it here. ;D
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 07:52:30 pm »
I love the photos.  Thank you for sharing.  Saxon is a doll.  Rotties make such wonderful family dogs.  Have you heard of "Good Dog Carl?"  That is a great series of books about a rottweiler who has adventures with the baby of the house. 
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 05:51:06 am »
That's your little man?  God he's just a pinch right now.  :) 

Offline rottsrus

• Gnawer
  • Ashemburg's Whiskey Girl
    • View Profile
    • Ashemburg Reg'd. Rottweilers
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 10:59:15 am »
What a sweetie Saxson looks to be!!  Congratuations on your new addition!
Marina Skoreiko
Rottweiler Club of Canada Prairies Director
Ashemburg Reg'd. Rottweilers
Sound in Mind, Strong in Body, Pure of Heart
Home to:
Ch. Shacoram's Legendary Lady TT
Ch. VonRoth's Catcher TT CCGC
Ashemburg's Whiskey Girl
Ashemburg's Dark Side
Ashemburg's Annie Get Yer Gun

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2005, 10:01:28 am »
I'm new here, just found this site off our local Dog Park website.  I'm Lara, mom to Saxon who is a 18 week old Rottie.  Saxon is our 3rd Rottie.  We just love the breed :-)  He's made a great addition to our family, my boys, Drew (11) and Alec (8) love him and he them.  Saxon's hobbies are laying on our laps, laying in the cat bed, playing "grab and run" (however, Rotties aren't graceful at stopping on slick flooring at full speed LOL!), and licking any bare toes in the house.  We also have a cat, JC, a cockatiel, Tiki and a small fish tank.  Welcome to my zoo LOL!  I look forward to meeting everyone :-)

--Lara

Saxon is so cute! He reminds me of Sasha when she was a puppy (she's almost a year now)
Your pics are really nice. I like the one you are holding him...

I spent a lot of time holding her in my arms, until I couldn't anymore and my back started to hurt.
I wish you good luck and hopefully you can post new pics of him....I love pics of puppies.
~Lorena~

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2005, 11:01:47 am »
oh he is a cutie! Congrats!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2005, 11:58:43 am »
Saxon is adorable! I am new here too, patiently waiting for my little man to come home :)

Welcome to both Saxonsmom and obirottie, both your babies are just too cute Saxon looks like he has a bunch of ideas about how to make a day messy for mom hehe.

And the little tiny baby, ohhhhhh how old and when will you get him home?

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2005, 08:08:20 pm »
Hi. How old is your puppy? My girl Gretchen likes to lick toes also LOL. Gretchen was born 04/07/05.
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?