Author Topic: Dog meet in Atlanta 04/14  (Read 4256 times)

Offline juliebug

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Dog meet in Atlanta 04/14
« on: April 14, 2007, 02:05:19 pm »
Hi to all the really nice folks Allan & I(Julie) met at the dog park (graves park)today.  Our dogs are Max and Dusty. I have never joined a forum before, so please forgive my novice level of corresponding.  I am looking forward to reading all the info and chat you have to offer. Thanks for introducing me.

juliebug

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Dog meet in Atlanta 04/14
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 03:10:11 pm »
Lets see some pics!  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 03:12:59 pm »
Hi Allen and Julie.  Welcome to BPO.  I'm Misty mom to an 11 month old English Mastiff, Gracie.  I can't wait to hear all about the meet held in Atlanta and see all the pictures that were taken.  Can't wait to see pictures of your guys.  Hint hint...   Again, welcome.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline juliebug

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 04:05:58 pm »
i don't have a digital camera! :'(

i have to wait until my daughter comes home for a weekend from school.  i'll take some pictures a.s.a.p!

for now you'll just have to trust me that they are the cutest dogs in the world!

I look forward to seeing your pics Holly!

juliebug

Offline Kopi

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 08:34:01 pm »
I can't really say 'welcome' since i've only been on this site for about 5 minutes now, but I'll give you all the welcome I can! Welcome!

(I'm Mimi, mom of Pudge the Bull Mastiff and Kopi this Pug!)

Offline Jason

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 04:40:40 am »
It was great to see Julie and Allan and Max and Dusty at the park yesterday. Max and Dusty got along great with all the other dogs and everyone had a great time. I imagine all the pooches were pooped out by evening, how did everyone else hold up?

It was nice to get out and meet everyone in person. We should do it again soon.

Jason

Offline juliebug

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 04:44:37 am »
Max and Dusty were worn out.  they had a blast and so did we.  how often does the group try to meet?

juliebug

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 05:52:10 am »
Hi Julie & Allen!

Welcome to BPO - I'm so glad you found the board - beware, It is highly addictive!  :)

It's Rachel, mom to Riley the wonder weimaraner. It was  great to meet you both yesterday at the park. The pups sure did have a great time and so did I. Everytime I think of your Max's super-fluffy tail I cant help but smile.