Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3301 times)

Offline saints23

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: April 16, 2007, 08:06:29 am »
Hi everyone! My name is Morgen and I live in upstate NY. I'm mom to Hannah the rotti, Spencer the bichon, and I also help with fostering saint bernards. I have some other little critters in my family too. Glad to be here :)

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 08:22:51 am »
Hi Morgen! I am brand new to BPO also! And I am brand new to raising a BP myself! Hehe! So I might be on here lots asking questions...so really...if you have any questions...ev eryone on here is great at replying and helping as much and as fast as they can!
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 09:38:14 am »
Hi Morgan, welcome!  I'm mom to Daisy our GoldenX and 2 new pyrs (Cassie & Sammy) that we recently adopted.  Cassie was re-homed as her people were elderly and having medical problems, Sammy came to us through Pyr Rescue and he's been severly neglected and nearly starved to death by his former "humans", but he's gained 19# so far and he's recovering.  I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your pups and the rescue dogs that you foster.  It's wonderful that you are doing rescue work!!   ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 10:07:30 am »
Welcome! I'm mom to Maggie the dobie and many others. Glad to see you found this board. :)
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 02:37:28 pm »
Hi morgan this group is a wonderful group! I m mom to Bryce Freya and milo! Please put up some pic's of your crew! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 03:08:12 pm »
Hi Morgan!  That is so wonderful that you foster, and Saints, at that!  Welcome to BPO!  I am Stacey, I have a GD, Tonka and a poodle mix, Zoe.  I also have two skin kids, Sam and Macey.
I am kind of a big deal!