Author Topic: Small door, Big dog.  (Read 3455 times)

lins_saving_grace

Small door, Big dog.
« on: April 16, 2007, 11:59:34 am »
which will break first! 
answer: the door.
yes Grace went through it tonight.  but she was gaurding momma

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Small door, Big dog.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 12:05:57 pm »
ha ha funny.  i can relate, axle heard the TV one day and thought someone was going after me (horror movie) and went through the door and came stampeding into the room all teeth with his hair on ends.  scared the sh*t out of me.  i love how much dogs love us!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 03:32:14 am »
ha ha funny.  i can relate, axle heard the TV one day and thought someone was going after me (horror movie) and went through the door and came stampeding into the room all teeth with his hair on ends.  scared the sh*t out of me.  i love how much dogs love us!
i love how much they love us too.  Grace is the eternal protectorof anything mama lately.  With all that's happened lately...i can't blame her.  :)  but the screen...hones tly Gracelette..I have to fix/pay for that. 

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 03:58:21 am »
hahahah that's hilarious. screen doors are nice though when they have screens. ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 04:55:02 am »
HAHAHAAA!! I'm counting the days until Koby does that with our storm door.  We just put the screen in for the summer so we'll so how long it takes before he goes through it. It's ok Grace, you were just doing your job!  :)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 06:05:31 am »
Awww..Gracie!!  You are sooo precious!  Good girl for protecting Mama!!  :-*

Sorry bout that door Lins.. I didn't stand a chance against Grace.  Gracie does look awfully proud of her handiwork though!  :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 06:20:19 am »
Yup she was proud.  She was a chicken about watching me bend it back into place though.  :) 

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 12:41:29 pm »
Grace I think mommy is making stories up about you. You wouldn't do somehting like that would you ...you lil stinker ;)

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 01:17:10 pm »
wow! My friends dog last week did the same thing but he was going after a BEAR in the back yard!!!! Hes a wolf/GSD and he is super protective! Gracie youre a good girl, you protect your momma! :)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon