Author Topic: This was on Craigslist.  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
This was on Craigslist.
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:12:09 am »
Animal Cruelty at Stevens Creek Honda

A salesperson from Stevens Creek Honda chased a Jack Russell terrier to his death on Stevens Creek blvd. It is apparently a huge joke to the dealership. Please read

So I'm on a test drive and pass by Stevens Creek Honda and see one of their sales people chasing a dog out into the street (STEVENS CREEK! During Traffic!!!!!). So I pull up and return my test car a couple lots up the road and haul my butt over to Stevens Creek Honda, only to find a dead dog.

Yes, accidents do happen. But upon walking up a very overweight black guy laughs and taunts me to go look at the dog as he kicks at it saying its dead and laughing. Long story short...the whole ordeal was a huge joke to them. Even after speaking to the manager, he did not care it was his people and didn't even question them. All sales people deny seeing the dog on their lot, even though we all know how they watch the lot like hawks to find customers. Even the person who hit the dog said it ran out of their lot. Down the main driveway!!!!!!!!!!!

All the manager has to do is look at the video to see who chased the dog into the street. Who knows...maybe he told them to do it. They were extremely rude and laughed it all off.

We took the dog to an emergency vet to check for a microchip but there was nothing. It was a Jack Russell with a black collar that said something. A few hours later we received phone calls from people pretending to be owners (the salesman) to find out where the deceased dog was. We also received many threatening phone calls.

I just want everyone to be aware of this incident. We all know the way people treat animals reflects the way they treat people. Would you do business with someone like that? I suggest contacting Honda corporate headquarters about this incident and asking them if Honda condones cruelty to animals:

By Phone
(800) 999-1009

By Fax
(310) 783-3023 (24 Hours)

By Mail
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda Automobile Customer Service
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Mail Stop: 500 - 2N - 7D
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: This was on Craigslist.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:17:20 am »
If this is true I would like the phone number to the dealership so I can call and rip them a new &*%.

Randy & Harley

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 11:26:39 am »
OH wow, this is so upsetting!  I definitely think the local news station needs to look into this.

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:08:43 pm »
In the replies, several people stated they had called the dealership and it was true.  They said that an employee told them that he was instructed not to talk about it.  Others were emailing and calling their corporate and some said they were contacting the news stations. 
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 07:23:08 pm »
Does anyone know if this was the Stevens Creek Honda dealership in Santa Clara, CA (this is in Silicon Valley).  If so, it's a 4+ lane extremely busy street and it's just down the street from my in-law's.  I know many people in that area (we used to live there).  There are some good local news organizations that would probably investigate & report this story.  I'd love to pass this on to the car-buying masses in that area and see how hard we can hit their bottom line since that's clearly all they care about.  What unbelievably disgusting, vile excuses for human beings.  Wait, I'll tell you what I really think...... >:( >:(
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 12:35:07 am »
Yes, that is the one.
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline CalistogaPyr

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 04:27:36 pm »
Effing b*&tards!!!  I sent this on to Channel 7 News...let's see if they do anything with it.  Unfortunately, with the VT tragedy still very much in the forefront of the nation's consciousness, I doubt that this story will make the news.  Sad.  Creatures everywhere are victimized senselessly.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"-Gandhi

Offline Mojo1269

• Big Paw Certified
  • The Men
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 01:28:57 pm »
Get to Honda Corporate if at all possible.  I bought a new Honda last year and had some issues with the sales staff @ my dealer.  I must have recieved 5 phone calls and 5 letters from corporate making sure everthing was fixed after I told my story in the post sale survey.  Honda is a very image conciouse company and if this travisty is pushed to the right level I would bet the farm it will be handled with the severity it should be. 
Duke 5 Year Old Menacing Hound
Butler 1 Year Old Burgeoning Monster

VooDoo the Greatest Dane. 09-14-1995 - 12-31-2007 RIP my sweet