Author Topic: Maniac Monty  (Read 4835 times)

Offline Gill

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Maniac Monty
« on: April 17, 2007, 12:32:12 pm »
It is only 8.30 and I have just put Monty to bed!!!! He has been awful nearly all day and I don't know why. We went for a 2 mile walk....in the rain. I have been home with him all day......he wouldn't nap.....he has constantly been sliding his toys under the couch and then barks for me because he can't get them out!!!!!What did I do wrong ????
Bogie 9y.o Blue-fronted Amazon Parrot
Montague 1 year old St Bernard Puppy

All the while you have a dog you will be loved.

Icerotti

Re: Maniac Monty
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 12:36:43 pm »
AWwWwwww one look at that face and you know he could do no wrong ;) ;) OMG Monty is cute  :o
Monty you be good for your mommy :-*

Offline Gill

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 12:41:22 pm »
Thank you, yes he is adorable....mo st of the time LOL

Offline Gill

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:50:06 pm »
I hadn't thought about that and now you have mentioned it we have been having awful storm up here in Ma.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 12:51:01 pm »
i agree it MUST be something in the air...  all five of mine have been so far up my butt all day, i stop walking and they all run into me.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 01:22:25 pm »
Thats weird, im not joking, cos Merlin has been a PAIN today!!! Like acting up or something. He wouldnt go outside and hid under the bed!!  >:( Then he was desperate and went by the back door!! GRRRR

Poor Monty, he's having an off day, as puppies do! Just be patient, tomorrows another day and im sure he'll be sweet as pie!!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 01:29:39 pm »
OMG you are not kidding.  Morph has been straight up nutty.  He has been more playfull than ever.. running though the house and skidding across the living room.(we have tile floors) destroying everything that he can get in his mouth and back talking like I have never seen before.  On top of that we are having the same problem with the following around thing.  If you are walking around and stop you have to take one more step to dislodge the nose from your butt.  I think they are all just going nutz. lol

We soooo need more pics of your boy too.
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 01:32:16 pm »
He wouldnt go outside and hid under the bed!!  >:( Then he was desperate and went by the back door!! GRRRR

feel lucky, the past two days caine has refused to come back inside when i potty him.  he's stayed outside for at least 5-6 hours at a time because he runs off the porch the second he hears the door, then runs circles around me when i try to grab him.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Gill

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 01:38:42 pm »
I am sorry that you have all had the same problem but.....I am glad I am not alone. How can he drive me nuts ALL day and then 1 minute after putting him to bed EARLY I feel so guilty that it is all I can do not to go and get him up again. He is an incredible puppy, I love him like you wouldn't believe.....we ll yes you probably do. I am totally head over heels in love. He went to bed a maniac but he will greet me in the morning as though I am the best person in the world...even if I haven't showered yet!!!!

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 01:41:32 pm »
lol and that is why we love dogs!!! :)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon