Author Topic: Bo is my copilot!  (Read 2367 times)

Offline CalistogaPyr

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Bo is my copilot!
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:34:33 pm »
I took this picture with my camera phone the other day & wanted to share it!  Bo likes to ride in the back with her head on the seat...not sure why, she's always done this!  If you have any Dog is my Copilot pictures...pos t them!! =)
Jenn
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"-Gandhi

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Bo is my copilot!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 01:44:31 pm »
hahaha awww she's so cute! I don't have any car pics since they don't take trips often. Last time I had to take them in the car, I put them in the cargo area and Yukon refused to sit back there, he hung his front feet over the back seat and just stood there. I think he was casually trying to make his way over ::) but my daughter kept pushing him back. She said she thought he liked the view. :D Shoulda taken a pic of the silly guy.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 01:48:16 pm »
awwwww what a cutie!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 04:58:01 pm »
Awww, Bo is such a cute co-pilot! lol  Koby does the same thing, Tony's usually driving and Koby makes sure his head is on Tony's shoulder the whole time!  ::)

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 05:35:00 pm »
Awwww how cute.  Morph does that too.  He stands on the center console part between the front seats of our suburban and either looks out the front window or lays his head on whoevers drivings shoulder like he is hugging you.  And as Holly can attest... When he is in the back and decides to help you drive it is NOT a delicate process.  He just lunges forward and is there.  I think he about Killed Holly one time.  LOL  This is where AJ thinks he is supposed to sit.

Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:11:35 pm »
LOL those pics are great, Merlin is too small to do that, but on my lap he likes to check his email, as you can see in this picture.  :D
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline claire1011

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 03:35:35 am »
jazzie rides in the back....he loves the car and only have to pick the keys up and hes there!!! :D

Offline claire1011

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 03:37:36 am »
hey Merlin,I check my emails too!!!!! luv jazzie xj