Author Topic: Video of the crew playing outside  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Video of the crew playing outside
« on: May 03, 2007, 10:30:23 am »
A fun generic video of the crew.  Mojo(w/his summer do) being silly, then playing tag with Kida.  Faust & Zeo playing a bit of fetch.  Even a quick shot of Tenchi, though he is just chilling in his x-pen since he is on crate/leash rest still.  Sorry that its a bit choppy, I had to reduce quality to upload it & I'm still learning how to zoom in & out while filming.  lol  And no there is no sound, would've been mostly wind anyways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNFpadm-HHA
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Video of the crew playing outside
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:39:40 am »
moni i love your dogs!  what is your smallest one?  i'm sorry i can't remember the names of everybody's dogs, but she (?) is so adorable!  i didn't realize how small she was!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 10:42:59 am »
That is Kida(Kee-dah).  ;D  She is a deaf & mostly blind mini/small aussie.  Though she is really the one who rules the roost here!  lol

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 10:44:58 am »
she's adorable, but then all your dogs are!  i thought that's what she was, but wanted to ask so i'd know for sure!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 10:55:11 am »
Aw, I love it! Mojo and Kida are so cute together  ;) I love Mojo's bouncing, and Kida's "stance", so sweet!  ;D

The video is good on the Olympus hey? Don't know if you saw the thread I re-posted in or not (but) we got the Olympus SP-550UZ too, and LOVE it!!! ;D ;)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 11:00:14 am »
Really?  That is cool!  I'm really enjoying it, it'll be even nicer when we get an internet speed that will allow me to share the better quality stuff.  lol  I'm happy that its nice out so we can start going out more to use it.

Mojo is a riot, hard to believe that he'll be 11yrs old in 3 days...  :o  I'm so glad that he still has his puppiness in him!

One bonus of having the sound turned off is that you can't HEAR Kida playing... OMG  That dog's shrieking play Yark can bust some windowpanes!

k2campbell

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 11:07:02 am »
Really?  That is cool!  I'm really enjoying it, it'll be even nicer when we get an internet speed that will allow me to share the better quality stuff.  lol  I'm happy that its nice out so we can start going out more to use it.

Mojo is a riot, hard to believe that he'll be 11yrs old in 3 days...  :o  I'm so glad that he still has his puppiness in him!

One bonus of having the sound turned off is that you can't HEAR Kida playing... OMG  That dog's shrieking play Yark can bust some windowpanes!

Yup - here's the original thread I posted, "thanking" you for all of your help...thanks again!!! :D

http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,16899.msg209887.html#msg209887

I can't believe Mojo will be 11 - WOW - he sure is the picture of health! I just love the bounciness, it's too darn cute  ;)

Aw, Kida you're just so cute though, how could you shriek??? ;)