Author Topic: Yukon is too smart!  (Read 2951 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Yukon is too smart!
« on: May 04, 2007, 02:48:58 pm »
LoL, I had to share, this just happened. I went to let them out for a potty break and I asked them to sit, Yukon did after a couple times asking him but Yiska wouldn't- so the door was not opening. I kept saying 'Yiska SIT!' and Yukon (sitting) grabbed her ear and started pulling it back then putting his front leg over her rear, then got up on her rear like he was trying to push her down! and started to walk away like he was giving up lol. Omg, how funny. I finally had to make her sit and they went out and boy he had to go, he didn't want to wait for her!

Gosh, they are really like people sometimes..tha t was nuts!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 02:49:33 pm by mama23+pyrs2 »

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Yukon is too smart!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 02:54:23 pm »
How cute! The are smart humanish dogs huh?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 02:59:56 pm »
that is funny!!  Like Yukon was trying to get his sister to do as she was told so he could go pee. Sisters can be a little selfcentered sometimes.  :)  i love this story

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 04:15:14 pm »
thats really sweet! poor yukon! lol glad he got to finally pee though  ;D
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 10:48:45 pm »
lmao how funny diesel does that to sheeba when there's food involved b/c all 5 of them have to be sitting still before anyone gets food ha ha
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 04:22:24 am »
This cracked me up!  What cute fuzzy people!  ;D  Yukon hadta "go" and Yiska was holding up the works.  What a good brother, showing his sister the ropes and getting himself to the potty faster.   :-* 

I love how they teach each other.  We're seeing that around here some too.  Sammy spent the first 3-5 yrs of life chained up, beaten and seldom fed, so you can be sure that they didn't take any time to teach him to sit, lay down etc.  :'(  Plus putting on 20+ lbs now he's learned to sit in large part by watching his sisters sit for their treats.  Before Cassie arrived, our dog(s) always slept on the floor or their beds.  Cassie let us know quickly that she's a sofa dog, and we agreed.  ;D  ::)  Now in the last week Sammy & Daisy have both decided to sleep on the sofas, too.  Hubby and I are talking about buying some more living room furniture.  ::)  We're running out of room for the humans.  LOL 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 09:55:08 pm »