Author Topic: Random pictures of everyone  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Random pictures of everyone
« on: May 05, 2007, 02:40:56 am »
I just got some random pictures of everyone and then my battery went dead on my camera :-\ Of course now the kids are playing with the boys and I cant get pictures of it LOL Smart little Gucci is laying under the computer desk, where I am so I can protect her from the big feet LOL Here are the pictures I got before my batteries died on me.

Oh my if you could all hear the noise the boys and my kids are making in the livingroom...s ounds like a war going on LOL
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 02:42:44 am by Blair »

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
Re: Random pictures of everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 07:42:27 am »
Great Pic's~!  Gee, I realized as I was looking at the last one, your living room looks almost like mine, right down to the color of the flooring, and the red drum set!  Luckily, neither of my dogs is bothered by the drums (or for that matter the electric guitar my other son plays).  Only person who has issues with it is hubby LOL  But, if you can't have a live band in your living room, what do you use it for?  LOL LOL  I especially love your pictures of Grey, he is a gorgeous Dane :-)
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids

EllieAndBlu

Re: Random pictures of everyone
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 09:20:09 pm »
Great pics Blair - love the one of Grey with his tongue hanging out!