Author Topic: Molly has one Blue Eye&one brown Eye Could change as she grow's??  (Read 3307 times)

waffles717

I Was Wondering if it would change in human's they do,does any one know the only they is she would not be show,able,i not doing it anyway,it will not have anything to do will her heath! thank's marylee,she will be here , in two weeks i can't wait!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-*

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
Re: Molly has one Blue Eye&one brown Eye Could change as she grow's??
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 08:20:25 am »
what bteed??????
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 08:20:52 am »
oooops  what breed
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 12:30:32 pm »
LMAO

Offline Jason

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 01:51:33 pm »
I Was Wondering if it would change in human's they do,does any one know the only they is she would not be show,able,i not doing it anyway,it will not have anything to do will her heath! thank's marylee,she will be here , in two weeks i can't wait!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-*

It appears waffles717 is so excited about the new pup that the words aren't coming out quite right.

The condition is called heterochromia and is apparently somewhat common in dogs. I knew a dane with one gray eye and one brown eye. An absolutely striking and gorgeous dog. From what I gather there is a remote chance of a health problem, but most likely not. As far as show condition, I'm no expert, but I would guess this is not favored.

By the way, David Bowie is the most common example used for heterochromia in humans....that is if David Bowie is human.

Jason

Offline saintlady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 06:13:26 pm »
Blue eyes are a fault in Saint Bernards, she should never be shown nor should she be bred.  Its a recessive gene, she has it, and her father and mother both have it.  If she or her sister ever have puppies, they will have blue eyes.