Author Topic: How to Cool off 101  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
How to Cool off 101
« on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:28 am »
It was a very warm day so we let the girls play in the sprinkler. I had the boys outside with us, cause I know Zeus loves playing in the sprinkler. Well apparently Zeus was really hot cause he just stood there and let the water spray him!!! I got some cute pictures and a video that shows you him just standing there LOL Grey got in on the fun for a bit towards the end but he didnt stand close to the sprinkler, he isnt a big fan of water. I have a pic of him laying in the grass far away from the water LOL Enjoy the pictures!!!

Here is the video of Zeus enjoying the water

Zeus just standing and enjoying the water

Playing for a little bit

Then back to just standing there

Grey staying far away from the water

Skyla joins Zeus in the sprinkler

Grey finally gives up and goes closer to water and everyone else

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:44:28 am by Blair »

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: How to Cool off 101
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 09:08:37 am »
After the last picture Zeus stepped on the sprinkler so I had to fix it. Skyla thought it would be funny to spray the water right in my face when I was fixing it, so I got wet. Then Zeus decided I needed to be kissed so he gave me tons of kisses while the sprinkler was soaking me. So I gave up and played in the water with everyone LOL Ben was the only one dry, so I picked up the sprinkler and pointed it at him to get him soaked as well ;D It was a real fun evening!!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 09:30:42 pm »
awwww Blair - it looks like everyone had a blast!  And the video fo Zeus standing in the sprinkler is so cute!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 10:11:07 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAA!! Blair good job at making sure EVERYONE was soaked! LOL  I love those pics, looks like everyone's having such fun time.  That first pic of Zeus standing in the sprinkler cracks me up!   ;D