Author Topic: Why I have four dogs.....  (Read 5596 times)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Why I have four dogs.....
« on: May 07, 2007, 12:04:12 am »
because I don't want five or even six.

OMG... Life here has been very hectic the last couple weeks.  I have a friend staying here in our travel trailer with her two dogs (both Labs).  She works during the day so her guys spend the day with us so the pack is six strong.  Simply put it's been CRAZY.  I have to tell you The Brindle Pack are sooooo good compared to here little devil dogs..... lol. 

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.  Also, I posted in the Falcon Watch thread; the first egg hatched today.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Why I have four dogs.....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 12:06:17 am »
LMAO i feel sorry for you!  my mom is talking about going out of town and bringing her two chihuahua's and two cats up here.  i'm dreading it, so i can only imagine how you feel for now!  anywho, how's the pool scene??
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 12:10:47 am »
Ugh, bless you. I don't know how you all with more than 2 dogs do it. I really don't. Some think kids are harder but personally, I think they're easier lol.

I often day dream of how it would have been just having gotten one puppy like I planned on. Lol, I'm so bad I know.

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 12:22:20 am »
anywho, how's the pool scene??

The pool is great!!  It was hot last weekend 102 but this week has been a bit chilly 70's but Tucker and Kona love to swim swim.  Trya likes to splash on the baha as the rest run zoomies.  I'm telling you it's a mad house.

Here is a pic of Tuc and Kona swimming.  I've tried to get pics of all six but it just doesn't work.  This is what I see....

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 12:26:59 am »
Here is another picture... I call this one "Constant Motion".

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 12:34:42 am »
Cindy - it sure looks like The BP and their lab friends are having a blast! Its like their very own luxury doggie daycare!  ;D

p.s. LOVE the pic of Tucker and Kona swimming!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:47:23 am by EllieAndBlu »

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 12:46:22 am »
Wow, sounds like you've been super busy! lol  I'm lovin' the pics, they all look like they're having so much fun!  ;D

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 01:14:25 am »
Those are great pics, I can see the "Constant Motion".  It looks like you've got a lot of happy dog energy going there!  They look great happily swimming, what fun!! 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 01:34:34 am »
LMAO i'm going to send you the pillow i just got.  it says "welcome to the nut house"
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 02:23:42 am »
Umm, can I ask how you keep the floor that clean? :o

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 09:07:04 pm »
All I can say is WOW!!!!
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 10:41:14 pm »
OK… first I have to admit I don’t work so I have way too much time on my hands….. second, I am somewhat obsessive/compulsive so keeping the house fairly clean is a NEVER ending battle. 

At one time I thought about running a small doggy daycare but after the last couple weeks… I don’t think so. 

As for that tall drink is 8am too early to start? 

I have a question for those of you with labs; are they ALL this wild?  My girlfriend tells me that her boys are mellow but OMG if this is mellow I would hate to see an “active” lab.  In addition these guys are trouble… so far they have chewed shoes, boxes, and one of MY stuffies.  When it come to counter surfing it’s a team effort.  They ate an entire bag of bread then went back for the bagels and peanut butter when I returned to the kitchen…. I was gone all of 90 seconds. 

I can tell you that life is not boring with six dogs.  The good news is I have help keeping them all in line…. No not Mack, he’s in Egypt, but little Miss Tyra.  Let me tell you Miss Tyra brings a whole new meaning to the word “bitch”.  She’s not mean or aggressive she is just VERY controlling. 

Here are a few more pics of the six-pack.

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 10:44:56 pm »
Strider is jealous. He says if we don't get him and merlin a pool they are going to paint green stripes on themselves and move in with you...Hmmmm... . checking for low cost air fares....
Stella

Contrary to popular belief I am not running a home for wayward souls; however, if you really need a place to stay we are here for ya.