Mastiffs > Rare Breed Mastiff Pictures

Lucian at 12 weeks!

<< < (3/3)

lins_saving_grace:
God he's CUTE!!!!!! I love his eyes.  and that sassy little face just pulls at my heart strings. 

Brownis15:
he is so cute! Atlas is 13 weeks today and 30#'s. wow. I cant wait to hear how much Lucian weighs!

Moni:
omgoodness!  He is just so stealable!  ;D  I agree, i have to peek at lucian pix.. they're guaranteed to make me smile. 

GoldenPyrs:

--- Quote from: ThatDuckyBoy on May 07, 2007, 09:41:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: GoldenPyrs on May 07, 2007, 03:50:12 pm ---Ahhhhh, they are all so cute!  Is Reef still being a patient big sister and what does the kitty think of Lucian?

--- End quote ---

Reef is forever patient.  I catch her looking around for a rear escape route during moments of puppy madness.  Occasionally she'll leap over the back of the couch to make a quick get away from his face gnawing.  However, she does love a rousing game of "bitey face" herself, and as much as she wants to keep it a secret- I saw her playing with him the other day!

Newton is the cat in the photo- he's the youngest of our 3.  Having been raised around dogs, he's a bit confused as to what he is.  He grooms the dogs constantly and eats ANYTHING in sight.  I actually caught him sticking his paw INTO THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL last night (the switch is under a cabinet with doors- don't worry!) to fish out an old tomato and eat it.  He's so bizarre.  You'll catch him and Lucian romping around together playing chase games.  This is the same cat who also ate a greenie - a dog greenie. (see photos below!)

--- End quote ---

Reef sounds like such a sweetheart.  That's wonderful that she's being so patient with Lucian.  I worried that Daisy our 8 yr old Golden mix wouldn't be happy when we adopted Cassie (2 yr old pyr) in February but they love each other & play bitey face all the time, too.  Both frequently sport spitty ears, faces & necks.  I'm glad it's going well with Reef & Lucian.  I love Newton, what a pretty kitty.  I love the "confused" cats that think that they're part dog.  Our Blackberry thinks that she's a dog, too and comes when she's called, follows us around, etc.  Wow tomatoes?  We once had a cat that would eat corn on the cob. You have a great crew and I love the pics!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version