Mastiffs > Rare Breed Mastiff Pictures

Lucian at 12 weeks!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lyn:
Lucian is just too darn cute. He's on my kidnap list too. :D

EllieAndBlu:
that cutie-patootie is growing like a weed!  ;D

DogGuideDan:

--- Quote from: GoldenPyrs on May 07, 2007, 03:50:12 pm ---Ahhhhh, they are all so cute!  Is Reef still being a patient big sister and what does the kitty think of Lucian?

--- End quote ---

Reef is forever patient.  I catch her looking around for a rear escape route during moments of puppy madness.  Occasionally she'll leap over the back of the couch to make a quick get away from his face gnawing.  However, she does love a rousing game of "bitey face" herself, and as much as she wants to keep it a secret- I saw her playing with him the other day!

Newton is the cat in the photo- he's the youngest of our 3.  Having been raised around dogs, he's a bit confused as to what he is.  He grooms the dogs constantly and eats ANYTHING in sight.  I actually caught him sticking his paw INTO THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL last night (the switch is under a cabinet with doors- don't worry!) to fish out an old tomato and eat it.  He's so bizarre.  You'll catch him and Lucian romping around together playing chase games.  This is the same cat who also ate a greenie - a dog greenie. (see photos below!)

Anakalia:
Lucian is getting so big!  :o Love the pics!

LibbyP:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Just look at how big he is getting and cuter and cuter every time I see pics of him... he for sure is high on the list(for dog knapping) Reef is such a good big sister, and I think its just a 'thing' with red hair cats thinking they are dogs... my last was the same ~ crazy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version