Author Topic: Lucian at 12 weeks!  (Read 9706 times)

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
Lucian at 12 weeks!
« on: May 07, 2007, 10:28:03 am »
The minimonster turned 12 weeks old on Saturday!  He has a vet appointment on TH and I have no idea how much he weighs, so it's a good thing we're going!

-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Offline Cazzie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Slave to Amba
    • View Profile
Re: Lucian at 12 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 10:56:28 am »
Awwwww Lucian you are sooo on my kidnap list!!!!
You get more gorgeous very time I see you!!
Proudly owned by Amba - Boston terrier
                 Merlin - Exotic Short hair cat
                 Harley - Ragdoll cat
RIP...Stormy & Balki - my Newfoundland Angels

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 11:49:55 am »
I agree...very kidnappable..h aha. He is getting big :)

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 03:50:12 pm »
Ahhhhh, they are all so cute!  Is Reef still being a patient big sister and what does the kitty think of Lucian?
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 08:33:02 pm »
Thee looks to be some trouble deep in those eyes... :o
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Lyn

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 08:36:17 pm »
Lucian is just too darn cute. He's on my kidnap list too. :D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 09:11:46 pm »
that cutie-patootie is growing like a weed!  ;D

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 09:41:03 pm »
Ahhhhh, they are all so cute!  Is Reef still being a patient big sister and what does the kitty think of Lucian?

Reef is forever patient.  I catch her looking around for a rear escape route during moments of puppy madness.  Occasionally she'll leap over the back of the couch to make a quick get away from his face gnawing.  However, she does love a rousing game of "bitey face" herself, and as much as she wants to keep it a secret- I saw her playing with him the other day!

Newton is the cat in the photo- he's the youngest of our 3.  Having been raised around dogs, he's a bit confused as to what he is.  He grooms the dogs constantly and eats ANYTHING in sight.  I actually caught him sticking his paw INTO THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL last night (the switch is under a cabinet with doors- don't worry!) to fish out an old tomato and eat it.  He's so bizarre.  You'll catch him and Lucian romping around together playing chase games.  This is the same cat who also ate a greenie - a dog greenie. (see photos below!)

-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 09:47:03 pm »
Lucian is getting so big!  :o Love the pics!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 09:49:11 pm »
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Just look at how big he is getting and cuter and cuter every time I see pics of him... he for sure is high on the list(for dog knapping) Reef is such a good big sister, and I think its just a 'thing' with red hair cats thinking they are dogs... my last was the same ~ crazy
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 02:08:40 am »
God he's CUTE!!!!!! I love his eyes.  and that sassy little face just pulls at my heart strings. 

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 10:51:34 am »
he is so cute! Atlas is 13 weeks today and 30#'s. wow. I cant wait to hear how much Lucian weighs!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 12:14:28 pm »
omgoodness!  He is just so stealable!  ;D  I agree, i have to peek at lucian pix.. they're guaranteed to make me smile. 
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 01:35:35 pm »

Reef is forever patient.  I catch her looking around for a rear escape route during moments of puppy madness.  Occasionally she'll leap over the back of the couch to make a quick get away from his face gnawing.  However, she does love a rousing game of "bitey face" herself, and as much as she wants to keep it a secret- I saw her playing with him the other day!

Newton is the cat in the photo- he's the youngest of our 3.  Having been raised around dogs, he's a bit confused as to what he is.  He grooms the dogs constantly and eats ANYTHING in sight.  I actually caught him sticking his paw INTO THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL last night (the switch is under a cabinet with doors- don't worry!) to fish out an old tomato and eat it.  He's so bizarre.  You'll catch him and Lucian romping around together playing chase games.  This is the same cat who also ate a greenie - a dog greenie. (see photos below!)

Reef sounds like such a sweetheart.  That's wonderful that she's being so patient with Lucian.  I worried that Daisy our 8 yr old Golden mix wouldn't be happy when we adopted Cassie (2 yr old pyr) in February but they love each other & play bitey face all the time, too.  Both frequently sport spitty ears, faces & necks.  I'm glad it's going well with Reef & Lucian.  I love Newton, what a pretty kitty.  I love the "confused" cats that think that they're part dog.  Our Blackberry thinks that she's a dog, too and comes when she's called, follows us around, etc.  Wow tomatoes?  We once had a cat that would eat corn on the cob. You have a great crew and I love the pics!
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees