Author Topic: Update on my sweet little foster  (Read 2143 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Update on my sweet little foster
« on: May 08, 2007, 10:49:48 am »
Little miss LLaine has found a new home. A coulpe who lives about 50 miles from me took her. LLaine is a toy fox terrier and she had spent most of her life in a crate about 12 to 14 hr she is 1 ! The couple are perferct for her the mother is director of a nursing home and she is able to take llaine to work with her from what i hear the older people have fallen in love with her.Her dad works out of the house and if she can't be with her mom she is with her dad.I had her in a crate to sleep and her mother before me said she only likes to sleep in the crate they took her home and she only sleeps in the bed! She also love the car and her other mother told me she hated being in the car. She loved my truck and she will be going to florida for 2 weeks in a couple of days.When they were getting ready to leave i handed her mom the leash and we were still talking llaine was pulling towards the door like come on lets go! This couple also transports german sheps so little miss llaine will be in the car alot i m so pleased they love her and i know she will be very happy with her new mom and dad cat and rabbit!I watched them pull out of the driveway llaine watching me out the window happy as could be as she drove off i won't forget that one she is just a little angel!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:58:57 am by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Update on my sweet little foster
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 10:58:20 am »
oh what wonderful news. You must be so happy and relieved. But i know every foster takes a piece of you when they go.  :)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 01:40:49 pm »
Bless you for caring for her and making sure that she's gone to such a wonderful home where she will be so loved.  You've done a terrific thing!  ;D 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 09:27:00 pm »
awwwwww - that is terrific news. Thanks to you, Llaine has found her loving, forever home. I applaud you!  :)