Author Topic: Hello from Meisi and me  (Read 3506 times)

Offline TomB

• Gnawer
  • Meisi The Landseer
    • View Profile
Hello from Meisi and me
« on: May 09, 2007, 05:10:43 pm »
I'm Tom and I'm not so new to BPO. I've registered in late March, but have been reading posts here for several months. I'm totally owned by a 2.5 years old Landseer Meisi, pronounced as the name 'Macy'. She is registered as a Landseer with FCI. We are currently in Finland but are moving to Ontario, Canada at the end of May.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Meisi and me
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:31:26 pm »
A BIG Ontario welcome to you  :) Where in ON will you be living? We have acouple members from here that like to meet up whenever we can. Your Meisi is a very pretty girl can't wait to see more pics now that you have posted. I'm Kim ~ SAHM to Hoover, Libby and 2 crazy skin kids, a good hubby, and some other furrys/scaleys.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline TomB

• Gnawer
  • Meisi The Landseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 08:42:32 pm »
Thank you for the welcome, Tina and Kim. We will be living in Mississauga. There are only two weeks until Meisi makes the trip from Finland to Toronto. I'm already very nervous about it. But then I've been worrying about it already since last October. She's traveling by herself. I will arrive one week after her. I've tons of pictures of Meisi. I've had her since she was 7 weeks old. Will post pics as soon as I can.

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 09:34:51 pm »
Welcome to BPO! I'm also in Ontario. :) I'm Lyn.. mom to 2 Saints, Bubba and Lola and Abby the Pug.

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 09:46:21 pm »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Andi, mom to Koby the great dane.  Meisi is gorgeous!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 01:55:37 am »
Hi Tom, welcome to BPO.  Meisi is so pretty!  I love Landseers, so I'm looking forward to knowing more about her.  I'm sure that your move will go off fine and that you'll be settled in Toronto before you know it.  It's great that you're moving to a place with BPO members.  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 03:06:50 am »
Hi Tom.  I'm Misty and owned by Gracie my English Mastiff, Rosco, 11 week old Rotti/GSD mix and Linus, the cat.  We love BPO and look forward to seeing more pictures of your girl.  She is beautiful and I love the way you spell her name.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.